Before Lukas could even react, the woman unexpected literally took a hold of his bottom with a perverted look on her face.

"[Japanese] - O-Oi!" Lukas lightly smacked the hand away and jumped forward with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"[Japanese] - What a fine ass you have~!"

"[Japanese] - S-Senchou!" Aqua seemed to yell with a red face as she looked at the woman. "[Japanese] - You can't just do that! That's sexual harassment!"

"[Japanese] - Aww~, but I'm horny!"

'How can you say that so casually...?' Lukas stared blankly as he heard the girl's words. 'Marine, huh? The perverted captain if I remember correctly... certainly fits the bill.'

In front of him was probably the most perverted of all the Hololive members, Houshou Marine.

Just like her profile, the girl was wearing an outfit fitting for a pirate, one that had colours much suited to her traits.

"[Japanese] - You're thinking of doing a collab, right? What about doing one with me~?"

"[Japanese] - Uhh, I guess I don't mind." Lukas replied, although with a but of hesitation. 'She has that look again...'

"[Japanese] - Perfect~! In the mean time, you and I can have some frisky time with each other!"

Lukas's face twitched as the girl started approaching him slowly, her tongue now hanging out as a healthy blush was present on her face.

It didn't really help either that the pirate captain was panting like a massive bull in heat... unless she was one.

"[Japanese] - R-Run, Lukas-kun!" Aqua suddenly shouted as she stepped in between both Lukas and Marine. "[Japanese] - I'll hold Senchou back..!"

"[Japanese] - Are you sure...?"

"[Japanese] - Y-Yeah! I don't know how long, but I will!"

"[Japanese] - A-Alright, thanks for the help!"

With that, Lukas quickly turned and bolted down the hall as Aqua held both her arms out and tried to block Marine was giving chase.

Lukas didn't know what happened, but he could have sworn he heard Aqua suddenly releasing a terrified shout.

He didn't turn back though, she was buying him time and he wasn't going to waste the opportunity.