Stacey beckoned her over towards the treatment rooms. "Come on then darlin, let’s get you in there and get your foo foo sorted.

"Stacey?" I shouted after them. "Is it ok if I have my lunch now while it's quiet?"

"Sure babe," and she disappeared into the treatment room with her client.

As I sat there picking at my sandwich, my mind drifted back to our lovely old country house in the tiny, quaint little village in Hertfordshire that I'd left behind just over a month ago.

My Dad was a politician and his new constituency was now Essex so my Mum and Dad had to sell the family house in Cheshire and re-locate here. I'd got into Central St Martin's college in London to study fine art so I would have have to have moved to London anyway but as Essex was a short commute into Central London, it made sense to live at home with them and get the train into college every day. I'd taken a part time job at The Bling Studio at weekends to get some extra money coming in.

I wondered what my best friend Davina back home was doing right now. It was a Saturday, she'd probably out riding the horses from the stables up the road. And here was I a world away from the countryside, learning how to spray people orange, discussing who they'd got off with the previous night and which of their body parts were real and which were fake.

"Sandwich?" I offered Rylan one of my homemade cheese and ham ciabatta rolls.

"Nah, you're alright babes, I'm on the maple syrup diet today so I'm not eating solids.

"But you're as skinny as a rake!"

"Yeah, but it takes a lot of work to keep a figure like this. Two extra pounds and I can kiss goodbye to my career as a male model."

I smiled at him but the smile didn't reach my eyes and Rylan must have noticed because he pulled up a chair and came to sit beside me.

"You ok babes?"

"Mmm hmmm," I murmured unconvincingly.

"Still a bit unsettled?"

I nodded. "It's cool. I'm settling, kind of, it's just that everything is so different here from what I was used to. Guess I've lived a very sheltered life. Its good having you two around, though at least you're making me a bit more.... what's the word? Streetwise."

"Aw, you stick with us babes; we'll transform you into a right Essex girl. How’s college going?"

"Good. Really good," I sucked the last drops of juice from the carton and threw it in the bin. "I've decided to take fine art and sculpture as my options. I'm so busy already and I'm staying late every night to work on my banner for the 'Bring Me To 1D competition so I haven't got much time to feel homesick really. I've painted a watercolour of the London skyline with 1D in it, it's huge! But the best thing is, my Dad, with his position as an MP, has managed to get permission from parliament to hang it from the clock tower of Big Ben. It'll be the perfect backdrop. I'm so excited! We're going to take it up there tomorrow to fix it onto the tower and take pictures."

"Oh my God! It'll be amazing babes, what with you being an artist. My mate Gemma is doing some kind of modern art banner, she's basically just throwing paint everywhere and to be honest, it just looks like a baby's sicked up all over the paper. Oh my God, imagine if you got to meet them! I'd be well jel."

I screwed up my face. "You'd be what?"

"Well jel. Oh sorry babes, you don't speak Essex, I'd be well jel...well jealous. I'd cry. I'd actually break down and cry in front of them, I love those boys so much. Who’s your favourite?"

I could feel my cheeks starting to redden as they always did whenever there was any mention of liking boys. God, I was so annoyingly innocent. "Um..Well I like all of them. Niall is really sweet but I'd probably have to say....Harry?"

Rylan couldn't contain the excitement that was building in him. He got up from his chair, pacing the floor and waving his arms around in a camp way. "Ok..ok, this is how I would do it Ok? I'd take Zayn out clubbing to some really swanky place in London like 'Funky Buddha', we'd be dressed to kill and everyone would be well jel of how reem we both looked. I'd take Louis out to theme park so I could grab hold of him on the scary rides at every opportunity. I'd have Liam make me breakfast in bed on a Sunday, Niall I'd take home to meet my Mum and Harry? I'd just tie Harry to my bed and keep him as my sex slave."

"Rylan!" My cheeks flushed scarlet and I didn't know where to look.

"What? I would!" He wandered over to the window and blew out his cheeks. "God it's so quiet today. I hope we're not losing clients to that new place on the high road, 'Tanfastic' The girl who owns it is a right old slapper. I watched as he paced up and down, I loved Rylan, he was the campest guy I'd ever seen.

Then suddenly he span around to face me, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "Oh my God! Babes! Let me vajazzle you! Come with me. Come on."

He grabbed myhand and dragged me into an empty treatment room. "Get your jeans and knickers off babe and we'll get vajazzling."

A look of panic spread across my face. "What's that?"

"You've never heard of vajazzling? Where've you been? It's all the rage babes." He pointed to lots of little pots full of sparkling jewels in different colours. "You stick these on individually in a pretty pattern, like a heart or an ice cream or something and you're vajazzled!"

I looked confused. "Stick them where?"

"Down there," he pointed to my private parts. "On your foo foo. All the girls are getting it done."

"But who would see it?" I said without thinking.

"Oh my God...babes. You are so innocent, I love you. Right, jeans and knickers off and up onto the bed."

I automatically took a step back, starting to feel really embarrassed. I could feel the blood rushing to my head. "I can't! I'm mean, I can't take my clothes off in front of you!"

"Beth. Babes," he said, putting his hand on his hip and cocking his head to one side. "I've seen it all before. And anyway, I bat for the other side so it's just like having a girl do it. Right..come on .... knickers off!"

He came up towards me and I panicked and took a step back "No, really I don't want...

As he went to undo the top button of my jeans, I backed away out of the open door, ran out of the treatment room.

"NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU ANYWHERE NEAR MY VAGINA!" 

And crashed smack bang into the most drop dead gorgeous looking guy I'd ever seen who'd been standing waiting in reception.

"Aw, that's a shame babes," he grinned.

30,000 VOTES AND I'LL POST A SEMI-NAKED PIC OF JOSH (AND HE'S A LITTLE HOTTIE!!) VOTE...VOTE...VOTE!!! (Tazie)