Rip Tides And Strong Currents!

RIP TIDES AND STRONG CURRENTS!

BETH

I pulled some little denim shorts over my bikini bottoms and swept my hair up into a loose bun before venturing out into the kitchen. As I did, I saw Liam standing there with a rucksack in each hand and a big frown on his face.

"TILLY AND NIALL!" He lowered his voice when he saw me. "Sorry, morning Beth. TILLY AND NIALL! COME HERE NOW!"

A few seconds later, Niall and Tilly shuffled in, hand in hand, looking tired and a bit vacant. Niall's hair was messy from sleep. He flicked away a few stray blonde strands that were covering his baby blue eyes and looked up innocently while Liam dangled the two rucksacks up in front of their faces. "Ok, we're walking a couple of miles down the beach to swim with the dolphins. We're not going on a trek around the Himalayas. Why do you need two rucksacks full of food?"

"In case we get peckish," Tilly opened the flap of her bag and took out two wrapped leftover sausages from last night's dinner. "There you go," she said, stuffing one sausage in her mouth and the other in Niall's "Vwat's bwutter!"

Niall bit off half of his sausage and pointed the other half towards Liam waggling it at him comically. "And anyway, we're not Tilly and Niall any more. From now on, we're Tiall ok?"

Liam looked at them both for a second before shaking his head slowly. "You're crazy, both of you. Totally bonkers." They looked at each other and grinned. "I love ya crazy girl," Niall said, hugging Tilly to within an inch of her life. Eventually she managed to come up for air. "Love ya too bonkers boy!"

"Aw, too cute guys," Zayn strolled into the kitchen in nothing but his boxer shorts causing me to blush madly at the sight of a hot, toned body first thing in the morning. He picked up an apple and took a big bite out of it. "I won't be swimming, you know that dont'cha?"

"I know! I know that!" Tilly shouted out from under Niall's arms which were still wrapped around her. "I read it in the 'Interesting facts about 1D' bit in one of your books. Zayn has Aquaphobia!"

"I'm impressed!" he laughed, his eyes looking surprisingly sparkly for that early in the morning. "I'll watch from the beach," he took another bite and set off towards the bathroom for a shower, walking straight into the path of Mackenzie who was coming out of the bedroom. He bumped against her shoulder as he passed her, causing her to wobble a bit.

"Morning Zayn!" She sing-songed, steadying herself.

He muttered "Whatever," under his breath and shut the bathroom door in her face.

Tilly looked at me and pulled a funny face, then Louis appeared, his hand shielding his eyes as he adjusted to the bright morning sun that was just appearing over the horizon. "Oh my God guys! Do we have to go this early?" I stood behind him, put my hands on his shoulders and guided him to a chair, poured him a cup of tea and placed it in his hand. He took a sip and looked up at me, putting on a childish voice. "Thanks Bethy Boo."

I giggled and put my arms around him. "You're so sweet when you're all sleepy." He flashed me the cutest grin and raised the cup to his mouth again.

Liam clapped his hands. "Right! Let's go guys! Hazza?" The bedroom door opened and Harry walked out in his boxers. The second I saw him, my stomach did a somersault. When he looked up, his eyes went straight to me.

"Morning."

"Morning," I tried my hardest to keep my eyes on his face so it didn't look like I was checking him out. He looked so adorable when he'd just got up. Why did these boys have to walk around with hardly any clothes on? He smiled as if he knew what I was thinking and I quickly looked away and started busying myself with packing my bag, annoyed that I'd even looked.