˚ ☁︎ ˚ Fun

« 楽しい  »

Haewon softly patted Heeseung's back as they slipped into the empty bench.

He buried his face on his palms, crying his heart out.

"Heeseung..."

"I liked her so much...",tears gushed down from his eyes.

She made his head rest on her shoulder,"You can cry. I will be here for you."

"I am so hurt...Haewon. It seems like I can physically feel my heart breaking .",he sobbed aloud, clutching into her hand.

"I know, I understand."

A silence fell between them for a few moments while his weeps faded.

"Have you ever fallen in love?",he raised his head, looking into her eyes.

She hesitated but responded with a nod.

"Does he love you back? Do I know him? Why didn't you tell me?"

She broke the eye contact , gazing at the sky,"The weather is gloomy today."

He wiped off his tears,"Aren't you going ?"

"Where?"

"Skateboard practise."

"Does that matter now...? You are sad. I should be with you."

He let out a soft chuckle and embraced her warmly.

Her skipped a beat. His warmth against her body seemed so comfortable.

She wrapped her arms around him, flashing a smile.

Sunghoon stood at a distance , staring at the two best friends.

He wanted to be in his place. He wanted to be the one to hold her tight but will that be ever possible ?

----

"Are you okay, now?"

Heeseung nodded with a smile.

"Shall we go and eat the cheesy ramyeon ?",she excitedly questioned, holding onto his shirt sleeves.

He flashed a heartwarming smile,"Yes ! That's my favourite !"

She rose from the bench,"Let me inform Sunghoon first. Otherwise he will be waiting."

Waving at him , she rushed towards the classroom.

"...Is Park Sunghoon, the one you love ?",Heeseung mumbled under his breath, watching her figure disappear into the school building.

// CLASSROOM //

"Sunghoon!"