˚ ☁︎ ˚ Meet

« 会う »

"Sinyoung. Why did you lie to me ?", Heeseung's gaze met hers.

"I-I just wanted to see if you will be jealous or not !"

"What-",he heaved a sigh, pulling her into a hug,"I like you, okay? Of course I would be jealous if someone else tries to be close to you."

She pulled away from his embrace with a nod,"I am going for cheerleading practise! I am their leader, this time !"

"Really?",he chuckled pinching her cheek,"Good luck."

She nodded once again, rushing towards the indoor stadium.

Heeseung fidgeted with his fingers , lowering his gaze.
"

I see no affection in her eyes when she looks at me. Does she really like me?"

---

"ACK!",Haewon lost her balance as she rode the skateboard,"SUNGHOON! I WILL FALL- HELP! OH MY GOD-"

He casually held her hand,"Stop being dramatic, you literally didn't even move 10 cm-"

"BWHAHAHA."

"Idiot.",he heaved a sigh and stood on his skate board to demonstrate,"See, put your weight forward...a little...okay? Like this..."

Haewon seriously scanned his leg movement and followed,"Why am I not moving forward-"

"Put more weight . You need to balance both the sides."

She blinked looking at him.

"What?"

She spoke flashing an awkward smile,"Can we eat something first?",not waiting for his reply, she continued,"Of course , we should!",she grabbed his hand dragging him towards the nearby food stall.

Sunghoon got hold of his skateboard and let out a soft laughter as he followed her.

His lips formed a smile as he gazed at their linked hands.

"Will you join the cheerleading team ?",he questioned.

"Eh- I will look like a donkey."

"What-",he paused and turned her body towards him,"Give it a try."

"But-"

"No buts. It will suit you."

Her lips curled to form a smile,"REALLY? YOU THINK SO?"

He hummed with a reassuring smile.

"Okay ! I will give it a try...",she giggled holding a corn dog and handed another to him.

Both of them made eye contact, exchanging smiles.

"There's some sauce near your lips.",he wiped his thumb near her mouth.

Heeseung stood at a distance gazing at them, gripping the strawberry milk which he had brought for her .

He wanted to apologise for being rude earlier to both her and Sunghoon.

"Did you replace me...",he gulped sensing a knot on his throat,"Kang Haewon..."

He tried his best to not tear up. He missed being with her. He missed her so much.

---

Haewon was returning home holding her skateboard close to her chest.

She felt a sudden grip on her arms and the next moment she was pinned against the wall.

She gasped punching into the air,"HEY . I AM BROKE. DON'T KIDNAP ME !"

"I am not a kidnapper.",the handsome boy sighed.

She opened her eyes, blinking at the unfamiliar guy,"ARE YOU..."

"Did Sunghoon tell you about me?"

"A PERVERT ! ACK!",she hit him on his chest repeatedly,"Wait- Sunghoon?",she paused.

He groaned in pain , taking a step away,"Aren't you too strong?"

"How do you know Sunghoon? YOU STALKER!",she hit him with her backpack.

He raised his voice,"STOP! I AM HIS BROTHER!",he tried his best to defend her attacks.

"His brother...?", she gasped.

"Yes.",heaving a sigh of relief, he let his gaze meet hers,"Call me Jake."