˚ ☁︎ ˚ Skate Board

« スケートボード »

Haewon laughed in disbelief,"Are you dumb?"

Sunghoon's deep gaze met hers,"No but your crush definitely is."

She seemed startled but her face framed a frown,"What do you mean?"

Before Sunghoon could reply, the door slid open revealing Heeseung and Sinyoung.

"Where were you both now ?",Mr.Kim sighed.

Both of them exchanged panicked glances.

"Ah- actually...I fainted at the corridors...",Sinyoung made up an excuse,"And...Heeseung took me to nurse's room."

Heeseung nodded awkwardly in agreement.

"It seems the students in my class have weak immune systems. Anyways take your seats.",he shook his head while adjusting his glasses.

Heeseung glanced at his girlfriend, holding back his smile and walked towards Haewon's seat.

His gaze caught the sight of the unfamiliar guy,"Who you may be?",he blinked in confusion.

The new guy shrugged his shoulders,"Park Sunghoon."

"Oh.",Heeseung flashed a smile,"I am Lee Heeseung."

"Nobody asked.",he placed his head on the table facing Haewon and then, shut his eyes once again.

"Heeseung...I told him to move somewhere else but he won't listen.",Haewon rolled her eyes .

Her crush chuckled,"It's fine. I was going to sit with Sinyoung anyway."

She lowered her gaze with the sadness resurfacing on her face.

"Oh."

Heeseung grabbed his bag along with the notebooks.

"Are you...both dating...now...?",she stared at her blank desk.

"Hmm...I am so happy, Haewon! We are going on a date today.",his voice was filled with excitement.

"Heeseung~",Sinyoung called him out from the nearby desk.

His gaze shifted to her with a wide grin plastered over his face,"I am going, Sinyoung ! Wait~"

Without even exchanging one glance with Haewon, he slipped into his new seat immersed in Sinyoung's smile.

Haewon's eyes grew moist.

She hated her tear glands so much. No matter how much she controlled her tears , they wouldn't stop flowing.