˚ ☁︎ ˚ Sports

« スポーツ »

Sinyoung walked towards Sunghoon's direction, intentionally tripping before him.

She thought he would hold her but obviously he didn't give a damn about it.

She spoke out a little loudly so that it was enough for him to hear her,"...I think I sprained my ankle."

He walked towards her and came to a halt.

Her lips formed a smile.

He was going to help her , isn't it?

Bending his body down, he reached out to his shoelaces.

Sinyoung laughed in disbelief as he walked past her casually, after he was done tying them back.

----

"HAEWON!",Heeseung held her wrist , pulling her close,"Are you mad at me?"

"Let go! Heeseung.",she tried to free her hand from his grip.

"Why are you being like this?"

"Like what?",she looked at him.

"...Are you and Sinyoung in bad terms?"

A crease formed on her forehead,"What? We rarely even talked."

"...Is it?",he blinked in confusion.

"Why?"

"No just...",he released her hand,"...she said...", he shook his head,"Nevermind."

"...Heeseung."

He hummed in response.

"...I-"

The bell rang indicating the students to return back to their classes.

"We will be late, let's go!",he held her hand walking towards the classroom.

Her gaze fell on their linked hands which somehow made her smile.

//CLASSROOM//

"Sports week is near. Interested students should submit their names to me by tomorrow. Okay?",Mr.Kim glanced at his class.

"OKAY SIR!"

"Will you participate?",Haewon whispered to Sunghoon.

"I don't know."

"PARTICIPATE!",she squealed.

He seemed startled,"Okay okay...Calm down."

"I don't really like sports but I really love cheering in the sports events!",she chuckled.