"We won't write you up on the firearms, just check for a body." Hamada says, but he stays seated while Trinity and Da Dosa stand up.

"Go ahead." Roman says, "Luca will accompany you."

They nod, and walk off. Leaving just Hamada with us.

I get up and before Roman has a chance to stop me, i sit beside the agent. "You have a mark on your neck." I point to his hickey.

"So do you." He looked uninterested.

Asher is the result of that, we fucked until he had to leave and well, he didn't want to leave me without a mark. 

"Doctors report said you came in with bruises and cuts as well. High on anaesthesia, talking about being tortured." He leans forward, "What's that about?"

"The drugs talking."

"Does Roman hurt you?" He spits out.

Roman just listens to the conversation, his scheming face on.

"Not if i don't ask him to." I smile.

Hamada cocks an eyebrow.

"In bed, i like it rough. He'll deliver with full consent. He hasn't laid a finger on me otherwise."

Roman looks down with a small smile, Hamada looked annoyed.

"Your girl likes it rough, doesn't she? She seems the type." I sit forward.

"You don't know anything about her." He mumbles.

I look around his chest, seeing the wire then grabbing it we're the microphone was. I muddle the microphone with my thumb. "I do know a lot of men would love her as a ruse to get back at you." I pull his shirt a little, looking in his eyes. "And trust me, what happened to me will only be a glimpse of what will happen to her if you don't back off."

He looked around my eyes, "What's that supposed to mean?" He asks calmly.

"You piss a lot of people off, Hamada. The number of men i've had to stop from hurting your girl is quite the long list. I protect her without her even knowing me. You keep poking your nose where it shouldn't be, i'll stop. The only reason your girlfriend isn't a little fuck doll right now is because my husband respects me, and every Italian man in this city respects him. You keep pissing me off and i'm going to drop that." I pull on his shirt again. "Understood?"

His nostrils flare, "How many?"

"Hundreds." Roman answers that one. "I could have gave the order a long time ago but my wife said she's innocent and not to drag her into this mess, so i call it off. Any man that disrespects me is dead meat anyway."

Hamada looks back at ms, "Tell me where Aaron is and i'll won't be on your back again."

"How about i tell you what Aaron did to me and then you can decipher whether or not you think that Aaron is worth being found?" I keep my thumb muddled on the microphone.

He nods his head.

"Aaron pretended to me by friend for a year just because my father decided to promise me to him, and a hundred other men. Aaron got a little obsessive and kidnapped me, locked me in a basement with electric shackles that shocked me every time i moved. Beat me black and blue, broke every finger in my hand one by one, he got someone to remove the birth control implant from my arm so thag he could breed me. He sent his friends in to rape me." I haven't said that all out loud before and it's really fucked up. "So if you want to find the man that did that to me, simply because i said no, go ahead." I push his chest away.

He looks at me for a minute and then pulls the microphone off, throws it to the floor and stands on it.

"Is he dead?"