SPECIAL CHAPTER !!

takes place the day minho tells jisung about the fan account that hyunjin found

"so my friend hyunjin. showed me this account he thought is run by the person who hacked you."
minho was straight to the point, not wanting to waste time. the model pulled out his phone and opened the app, finding the account and setting his phone for the other to read.

looking down at the others phone, his eyes widened and he swallowed his drink, coughing lightly, covering his entire face. not only was he turning red from embarrassment about choking, but also because in front of him was minho's phone open to his fan account.

regaining his composure the male cleared his throat and excused himself with the excuse of needing the 'bathroom.' locking himself into a stall, the male pulled his phone out and logged into the dreaded account, tapping quickly on the small icons till a notification popped up.

Do you wish to delete your account ?
yes | no

just like that he was on the page of his home screen and letting out a sigh, that was until a knock on the stall next to him had him letting out a small shriek. "jisung ? you okay? you've been in here for like 10 minutes now." the model spoke from the other side of the stall when the lock clicked and it opened slowly to jisung.

"uhm yeah sorry... i was tryna catch my breathe since i sorta kinda made a scene in front of the entire cafe..." it was half of a lie, his coughing was unnecessarily loud and so all eyes were on him, which added to the embarrassing moment.

"right... well, so the accou-" right as minho pulled his phone out and the page refreshed, he was met with a message that said the account no longer existed. "what? did they delete it or something?" he asked confused, swiping down to refresh it again and getting the same message.

"damn... if it was them then i guess i'll never find them now... sucks..." jisung faked a look of disappointment and even let out a sigh. "it's whatever... it wasn't too bad honestly. i mean it's hacking but you know my information hasn't been leaked... yet ... haha... i'll just let it go" there was an awkward silence that fell between them, as minho gave the other a look of suspicion but mainly confusion at the way he was acting.

"yeah sure, i mean it's totally up to you since it's your account in the end." minho nodded and the two walked out of the bathroom, the models phone ringing right as he exited. "oh sorry, my manager is looking for me, i have a shoot. well it was nice to meet you jisung, look forward to your music"

minho shot the other a quick smile and wave before leaving the cafe. jisung stood in complete silence after the other disappeared from sight, right before coming back to his senses and sprinting out of the cafe and back to his apartment to tell the two boys about what just happened.

————————

so this is just a short lil thing inspired by you guys' constant comments of telling jisung just to delete the account and it was problem solved ^^

tbh it's a fair point, but also without the account continuing to exist you wouldn't have gotten the cringe content that is now this story soooooo

but i think this could've gone two different ways (this small little chapter) like minho could've sussed out the timing and coincidence and figured out jisung was the owner of the fan account , or like how it went just now ^^

anyways i hope you guys enjoy this short little alternative chapter