006

happy new year ! also i realized i've posted 6 parts in under 24 hours of starting this book-
____________________________________

happy new year ! also i realized i've posted 6 parts in under 24 hours of starting this book-____________________________________

liked by hwangjinx and others
realminho_ with the last post, problem solved yall can stop tagging me now

comments disabled

_______________________________

it had been a good couple of hours since the whole ordeal and minho was getting tired of all the notifications, so in the end he had turned off his ringer and set his notifications to off. something had been bugging him but he didn't feel like addressing or even messaging the guy again.

"han jisung huh? jeong said he's an underground rapper or something" minho rolled onto his stomach, clicking back into the app. he searched the account name, immediately coming up with the familiar looking user. minho wasn't going to lie when he thought that the boy looked like a squirrel. but it was kind of cute, in a way. the raven haired male laid on his bed scrolling through the pictures until he realized he'd hit the squirrel boy's first ever post.

at that moment, a knock sounded from his closed door and he let out a little sigh of frustration. "yah jeongin go away" he yelled out towards the door, his phone dropping onto the bed as he let his face hit the covers as well.

"it's hyunjin you dickwad" the model on the other side of the door called back, pushing the door open without any further words being exchanged. minho let out a louder groan, the sound muffled by the bed. lifting his head minho gave the younger a nasty glare. "what do you want?" he muttered and proceeded to let his head drop back into the comfort of his mattress.

"i stumbled upon this fan account of yours, the captions reminded me of the one from a while ago. you think it could be the person who hacked that kids account?" hyunjin sat himself on the edge of the others bed, eyes glued to his phone screen which in turn illuminated his face in the dark. "see look look, this one says 'if minho ever whacked me with a shoe i would say thank you' oh oh and this one 'i wonder if he'd let me sit and warm his d-" before hyunjin could finish he was colliding with the floor. minho had kicked the boy, not wanting to hear him finish the sentence, seeing as he might've known where it was leading.

minho was slightly appreciative of the darkness in his room as it was hiding multiple problems, one being the red color starting to reach his cheeks. hyunjin scrambled up and grabbed the closest thing to him which happened to be a pillow at the foot of minho's bed. he used the pillow and whacked minho's back with it knowing it wouldn't really do anything but he was satisfied. he left the room, but not before stopping at the door, hand on the doorknob and looking back at minho who hadn't even moved an inch.

"accounts name is leeknows underscore hoe" he said and closed the door leaving minho to the darkness of his room.

________________________

"...and uh well yeah so that's how that happened and the whole account thing, please don't tell anyone, only seungmin and felix know."