013

not one of y'all commenting something and it getting striked
________________________

"what the hell- minho why are you at my door at... uh i don't even know what time it is" jisung had one eye squinted as if the light was too bright for him. he was sure he was selling the story pretty well.

"says you? i'm supposed to be meeting that fan i told you about- why am i standing outside of your door is the real question" minho was busy letting his eyes roam around what he could see over the shorter boys head, not before letting them run over the boy himself.

jisungs mouth opened but a phone pinged at the squirrel boy gave the model a look and he began search his own pockets for his phone. "was that you? my phone isn't on me" he said and minho took his own phone from his pocket, reading what jisung presumed was his message. "seems like they sent me the wrong address..." the model trailed off, typing a few things and an obvious frown fell on his face.

"what's wrong?" jisung asked and he leant against his opened door. he was busy observing the males looks, absolutely star struck, how was it possible for someone to be so... perfect?

"i looked up the real address and it doesn't exist. what does that make sense? why would they send me a fake address, well first why would they send me to your address? jisung is there something your hiding?" minho looked up from his phone, his gaze slightly hidden from his bangs falling in front of his eyes.

the red haired male swallowed and gave the other a confused look. "no? listen i just woke up, can you give me a minute, just come in and sit or something, if you don't wanna stay then well" jisung didn't finish his sentence as he stepped away from the door, leaving it open for the model. he made his way to his bathroom and stepped in for a minute.

once the door was closed, jisung was panicking on the inside and the out. his foot was bouncing wildly and so was his heart. outside the door, minho had gladly taken the seat, taking the time to call his agency and tell him what happened.

both boys were confused, one more panicked than the other. after a short moment and letting the water run while he pulled a beanie over his head. jisung had come up with an idea, well a vague one but he did and he hoped it would work.

"so minho, what're you gonna do now that this person gave you a nonexistent address?" jisung asked as he closed his bathroom door and headed himself to the small area he called his kitchen. the two boys were in the same room but they might as well have been in two separate countries.

"'mm, dunno. probably go home, too late to set up a meet with anyone else" minho let out a sigh as he let his head fall back and against the cushion. "i should get going" he finally said after a moment of silence.

"wait minho? uh.."

______________________

what y'all think? should jisung tell minho who he is?