010

y'all getting a little hyunmin today :)
____________________________

liked by binsaussie and othershyunjinslover look what came in today biShEs ugh imma melt

hyunjinslover look what came in today biShEs ugh imma melt

leeknows_hoe loser is that what was siting in front of your door
hyunjinslover leeknows_hoe indeed it was

_________________________

seungmin squeaked as he flipped through the pages of his photo book. he had preordered the newest photo shoot book that hyunjin had about three months ago and it finally came out and arrived. the boy was currently spamming his instagram story with photos of the pages for the other hyunjin lovers. his dms were blowing up from the other fans reacting to his story or commenting on his most recent post. amongst all of the notifications, one specific one caught his attention that him choking on the water he had just sipped on.

hwangjinx liked your post. 2 minutes ago

the boy stared at his phone in shock and once more his phone began to blow up from people noticing that hyunjin himself had liked the post he just uploaded. someone was trolling him right? well don't get the boy wrong if it was hyunjin he was excited and somewhat glad he wasn't a hardcore stan like jisung, whose comments were questionable sometimes. seungmin usually only talked about how soft he was for the model, or how cute the other looked today during his instagram live.

hwangjinx has requested to message you.
accept | reject

hwangjinx:
Hey! I've been going around and looking through fan account posts to thank those who purchased the photo book. There's also a special prize for the 10th person I message, and well, you happen to be the 10th account so congrats!
You get to spend the day with me! Any day you'd like and we can do anything you want too!
seen 4:52 pm

hyunjinslover:
this is a joke right?
wait if it's not then,, oh my god-
give me a second please
seen 4:55 pm

a scream could be heard from seungmins apartment, causing jisung to scramble up from his bed and sprint out of his own apartment to the door of seungmins, he knocked but then just turned the handle, glad it was unlocked, he'd talk to him about that later.

"min?! you okay?" the squirrel boy burst into the room, his eyes immediately falling onto seungmin who had his head buried in a pillow, laying in a fetal position on the floor. jisung stopped in his track and gave the other a once over before seeing the phone open to a couple of messages. the male walked over, stepping over seungmin on the floor and checking the messages on the phone. "oh... my go- seungmin what the hell!?" he said as he glanced back and forth between the male on the floor and the phone on the bed.

at that moment, jisung's own phone pinged and he pulled it from his pocket, his eyes widening at the notification that popped up. "oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no...." he muttered he glanced back and forth between the boy and both phones again. "min we've got a double problem on our hands... look" he said and showed the notification to seungmin who peaked out from the pillow, his eyes widening once more, giving the male on his bed a look.