26

Instagram                                                 ➣
____________________________________
realminho_                                        ┇        

Instagram                                                 ➣____________________________________ realminho_                                        ┇        

♥︎  💬   ⌲                                 ⠀⠀⠀⠀            ⌂
liked by yanginnie and 3ra_j.one
realminho_ sure is pretty...
𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 203 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
yanginnie you went without me.....
───────────────────
⌂             ⌕              ⊞               ♡             ⊕
──────────────────

————————
5 hours earlier

hanji where'd you go?

how are you gonna
ask me where went
i*
you were the one who told me
yo wait where i was so you
could go to the bath room
dumbass
to**

oh right... aha
wait i see you
seen 2:09 pm

————————

looking up from his phone, jisung looked around him trying to spot exactly where the other had been coming from. however even with his squinting in attempts to see farther, the male still couldn't find minho. a confused look fell on his face, eyebrows creasing together only furthering his look of confusion.

"boo." a whisper in his ear caused his whole body to jolt forward, letting out an inhumane sound of fright. clutching his arms to his chest in an x, jisung was squatted down, immediately understanding what had happened. a series of shame filled sighs left his body as he dug his head into his crossed arms that were placed on his knees.

all the while minho had been in a fit of laughter, a hand to his stomach as he tried to catch his breath. "yo-you sh- aha- you shoulda seen your face!" standing with a hand to his waist, he finally calmed down, pretending to wipe a tear of laughter from his eye.

jisung has still been crouched down, head in his arms as he waited for the other to finish laughing. 'Takes two to play a game.' His thoughts were trying to sort out whether to fake cry, fake being angry or any other combination of emotions to make the other regret his actions.

deciding to play the angry hurt card, jisung faked a sniffle, pretending to swallow a "lump" in his throat. he stood from where he was, turning on his heel and walked away from the other male without a word, a hand coming up to wipe away the stray tears that didn't exist.

the sudden change in behaviour was enough to catch the models attention. his own mood changing as jisung walked away from him. "ji?" minho called out slightly as now it was his turn to knit his eyebrows together in confusion. realizing the other had gotten quite far, minho began to slightly jog to catch up, a hand coming to rest on the others back as he did.

"ji? are you mad? i'm sorry, i didn't know i would scare you that bad. it just seemed like something dorky to do and so i did it without thinking." minho's voice was laced in sincere regret, trying to glance at the shorter males face only to be met with jisung turning his head.

unknown to minho, the other hadn't been turning his head in anger, but because he was trying so hard to contain the smile that was itching to break out. a moment of silence fell over them before minho sighed softly, a hand of his coming up to scratch at his hair in frustration. the two boys were still walking, minho's hand still on the small of the others without him realizing it. jisung was so close to pulling it off but the sigh broke him, laughing loudly, it echoed through the air.

"huh??" minho was slow to realize but when he did, his lips were pressed in a thin line. "i played myself..." causing jisung to smile and turn towards the other with two thumbs up.

"you indeed did play yourself minho."

___________________________
A/N: ya plaved yourself
so short but i was falling asleep literally while typing the end part and i kept having to retype because the typos were off the charts