005

so before i get started i realize theres a lot of written parts soooo my words about not being a lot of those is probably the opposite- there may be more written and in person interactions than through text and such
also i changed the layout of the posts cause it was a lot of work-
_______________________

so before i get started i realize theres a lot of written parts soooo my words about not being a lot of those is probably the opposite- there may be more written and in person interactions than through text and suchalso i changed the layout of the...

liked by realminho_ and others
3ra_j.one someone explain to me why they randomly showed up at my house- plus yanginnie

spear_b: 3ra_j.one we needed to talk and you weren't answering ur phone
cb_97: ^
yanginnie: ^^

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎
"what the hell?" seungmin had glanced up from his position on the couch, felix's eyes darting towards the commotion at the front door, immediately regretting his decision. standing in front of jisung's, now closed apartment door were changbin, chan and jeongin.

"wait wait... innie do you know them?" jisung asked as he moved to his own couch, not being able to sit since seungmin had taken up all the room.

the youngest in the room shook his head. "no, oh well not really. i know they're in 3racha with you but i just met them outside the door." jisung nodded his head, a confused look still on the boys face as he glanced between the two rappers and the model then to his two friends. he couldn't help but swallow a laugh when he spotted felix's face. the freckled aussie looked like he was in pain. felix was red, from his face to his ears to even his neck. jisung had forgotten for a moment that felix ran a secret fan account for his fellow rapper. everyone else seemed to notice the males quietness and appearance but no one dared to question first.

"so you guys said... that you needed to talk to me?" jisung asked, his thumbs nervously picking at the skin around his nails.

"yeah, changbin and i wanted to ask about the person who hacked your account or whatever. did you find out who it was?" all eyes darted from the older australian male to the squirrel looking boy sitting on the edge of his bed. his face had tilted down to hide the nervous look that creeped up at the mention of his 'hacker.'

"uhm no, not yet. working on it. it wasn't harmful though so i don't know what i'm gonna do" jisung was lying through his teeth and his two best friends knew it. they knew the truth, they knew about the accident but they wouldn't out their friend.

changbin and chan looked at each other, skeptical about the hacker situation. a crazy fan hacking jisung's account just to post something about a model? it didn't add up. jeongin looked the most skeptical out of the trio, arms crossed and he chewed on his lip in thought.

"hyung can i speak to you? outside?" the youngest male had finally spoken up, gaze stuck on jisung as he motioned to the front door. the aforementioned male had no choice but to agree, getting up and walking past the others to his front door, all eyes glued to him.

both males made it out of the door and down the hall nearest to felix's apartment door. "hyung, it was you wasn't it? that posted about minho hyung? the story doesn't make sense. hack into your account just to post a photo with that kind of caption? there was nothing else? no bio change no private information taken? phone number?" the words kept flowing from the younger males lips, as jisung lowered his head, eyes closing shut.

ahh... i've been caught. jisung didn't know what to do besides nod his head. "it was an accident." pulling out his phone, he opened it to his fan account, shamefully showing it to the younger who inspected the captions, some which he couldn't unread.

"so.. what you like minho hyung?" yang jeongin wasn't going to give jisung a break. he wanted the full story, and he would stand out there all day to get it.