002

liked by binsaussie and others 3ra_j

3ra_j.one lee minho could hit me with a bus and id come back to say thank you 😭😭

view all 10,834 comments
lee_boki: ummm... ji dms rfn
realkimseung: uhoh... i don't wanna say i knew it was gonna happen but i knew it was gonna happen
3rachastan: realminho_ 👀
jisungsheadset: realminho_ uhh 👀
cb_97: mate what?? did ji get hacked or sumn?
yanginnie: hyung what's this all about?
realminho_: why do i keep getting tagged

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

the mistake of a lifetime was unknown to the squirrel looking boy laying in bed wheezing as he scrolled through the latest photos released by jyp's sub company for models. for a while jisung, a rapper part of the underground crew, 3racha, had been basically obsessed with the model from the aforementioned company. after a bit he had come up with a crazy plan with his friends seungmin and felix to create fan accounts for the boys. apparently felix was lost in translation and made an account for changbin, jisung's friend and teammate. his phone had been blowing up but he had always learnt to ignore them seeing as both his main account and hidden fan account gained a lot of attraction with one post.

loud pounding sounds could be heard against jisung's front door, or well more like room door. the boy lived in a studio apartment with seungmin an felix as his neighbors, hence how they met and got so close in the first place. heaving a sigh, jisung pulled himself up and swung his legs off the side of the bed, stumbling to the front door as he tripped over the leg of his wheely chair.

"how can i hel-" the male couldn't even finish his sentence before a panicked felix and seungmin shoved him back inside and closed the door, their phones immediately shoved into the shorter males face.

"what? i can't see anything with you guys phone screens all the way up my ass." jisung huffed and pulled his body back, eyes finally adjusting to the phones in front of him. his eyes scanned the screens, flickering between the two boys and their respective phones. "i'm confused..." the squirrel looking boy mumbled, not catching why he was looking at his own post about his hot model crush.

"jisung, read the account name" seungmin said, his thumb moving an inch to tap the screen so it wouldn't shut off. felix had disappeared from sight  presumably heading to jisung's bed to try and reverse the damage he had done. on the other hand, jisung carefully ran his eyes over the screen once more, paying more attention to the account names. his eyes widened, jaw falling open as his breath hitched in his chest.

"oh fuck." those two words left as a whisper between the brunette males lips, eyes widening even more as it finally hit him. seungmin shut his phone off as felix came slowly creeping back into view, the male's phone in hand. his face said it all, a blank stare, pursed lips.

"shit ji... it's too late" felix said, his deep voice cutting clean through the silence.

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─

liked by hwangjinx and others realminho_ someone kindly tell me what's going on and why i keep getting tagged in this persons photo? view all 13,028 commentsyanginnie: you saw it? i wonder what it meanshwangjinx: i was wondering what all the commo...

realminho_ someone kindly tell me what's going on and why i keep getting tagged in this persons photo?
view all 13,028 comments
yanginnie: you saw it? i wonder what it means
hwangjinx: i was wondering what all the commotion is, isn't that some like famous underground rapper?
3rachastan: 3ra_j.one 👀
jisungsheadset: 3ra_j.one oof 👀
cb_97: so is the lee minho he's talking about in his post?