20

guess who's back ~~
————————————————
Jisungs POV

"No fucking way. there is no fucking way. felix what the hell do i do? i mean i literally could have played it off but i just had to panic and hang up on him. I HUNG UP.... ON MINHO"

the boy was currently lying face down in felix's bed having rushed in right after hanging up the call and literally screaming into the pillow for what seemed like forever. the blonde male however say unbothered on his couch just staring off into space as the other continued to rant.

"i'm serious felix. what. the. hell. do. i. do? how the hell am i supposed to face him now. face my accounT?" jisung let out a small overdramatic cry of agony as he flailed around on the bed. had he been panicking for the last two hours after ending the call? yes. yes he had. had felix sat through it all as he casually scrolled away on his phone? that would also be a yes.

the silence fell over the two males and an eerie feeling washing over jisung. he quietly and slowly tilted his head and let out a small squeak when he made eye contact with a straight faced felix. he hid his face quickly and was about to yell at the male for scaring him but the sound of a similar 'ding' caught both their attentions.

"was that... the elevator? i thought min wasn't going to be back till later tonight?" felix stared at the squirrel curiously which peaked the shorter males interest. quickly scrambling up from the bed, he made his way to the door and opened it only to panic and slam the door shut.

"felix.... tell me i didn't see what i just saw..." felix have the male a confused look and stumbled over to his own door, pushing the by aside and fully pulling the door open. "oh.. well that's a problem..." jisung who was standing behind felix, shrunk himself even more in hopes that he could hide behind the male.

"minho... haaaa fancy seeing you here. what you doing at uhh, jisungs door?" felix quickly moved his arm behind him, elbowing the boy to stay still.

"ahh.. i've been trying to get into touch with jisung but he's not answering his phone and so i hoped i could drop by and catch him. you know where he is? is he home?"

"ahh uhhh.. i'm not sure i just got home." the lie didn't sell, it was quite obvious from the males disheveled hair and clothes that he hadn't left the comfort of his home.

"right. well if you know where he is could you let him know that i'm looking for him even. i totally can't find him or see him hiding behind you..." jisung closed his eyes, his breath catching when he heard what minho said.

"i am so screwed..." jisung stepped out from behind the taller male and what he was not expecting was a warm smile from the model.

"there you are~ i was starting to get worried when you didn't answer your phone. i thought something bad happened to you. can we talk?" the model tilted his head, using it to motion towards the door of jisungs own apartment.

the smaller male hesitated but nodded, leaving the safety of felix's apartment and towards his own, opening the door and allowing the male to enter before him. jisung followed right after closing the door and letting his hand linger on the door knob as he really didn't want to face the other male.