27

Part two to the lil date night
_______________________
recap:

"huh??" minho was slow to realize but when he did, his lips were pressed in a thin line. "i played myself..." causing jisung to smile and turn towards the other with two thumbs up.

"you indeed did play yourself minho."

————

another fit of laughter from the quokka like male rang through the seemingly deserted area. jisungs laughs died down as he spotted the look on minhos own features, a look of confusion to be exact. "where did everyone go?" the model broke the silence that filled between them, which jisung replied to with a shrug as he too looked around them. there seemed to be a few stragglers but not many like they had seen before.

looking down at his watch, minho let out a sound of realization. "well that's why, the park is closing in twenty minutes. guess we must have missed the announcement. let's go before we get locked in yeah? i love you and all but getting stuck in an amusement park at night is the last thing in my very long bucket list of things to do with you." with jisungs words ringing in the air, he grabbed minho's hand and dragged him along, with the model in daze.

it didn't take long for them to find the crowds of people trying to leave after a long day of fun and just like those people the two found themselves within minhos car and waiting in traffic to leave the parking structure. "jisung... awhile ago you said..." a soft hum of questioning followed minhos words, as jisung threw his gaze over to the male. "what?"

biting his lip, the model thought over his choices and just decided that shake his head and tell the other it was nothing, instead he moved one hand from the steering wheel and placed it in front of jisung. the other male quickly placed his hand in the others and laced their fingers, tucking their hands in between jisungs knees to keep them warm.

"thanks, for today. and well for everything, minho. i appreciate it. never in a million years did i think that me being stupid and posting stuff on the internet to fanboy over you would land me in this position." jisung couldn't keep his eyes on the other, letting them rest on the cars outside his window as a wave of warmth and embarrassment flooded over him. the fact that he couldn't believe minho had read some of those captions was still ringing in his mind.

a chuckle filled the car and minho squeezed jisungs hands tightly. "trust me i was surprised but a little bird said that you over exaggerated some of those comments cause of the attention it caused. people have definitely done worse for attention on social media, yours barely scratches the surface of what i've seen." minhos reassurance caused jisung to let out a sigh of relief.

____________________________________
Instagram                                                 ➣
____________________________________
leeknowshoe                                        ┇        

____________________________________Instagram                                                 ➣____________________________________ leeknowshoe                                        ┇        

♥︎  💬   ⌲                                 ⠀⠀⠀⠀            ⌂
liked by hyunjinslover and realminho_
leeknowshoe sure is pretty...
𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 2308 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
minhosupremacy wait.. why has this photo ever never been released
yanglovesme @minhosupremacy i was thinking the same thing, i've never seen it before either
hangehangehange can someone tell me where to find this pic plz? @leeknowshoe
───────────────────
⌂             ⌕              ⊞               ♡             ⊕
──────────────────