She was so beautiful, ever since earlier in the lunchroom I've been antsy about what she would say to my offer. Smelling her arousal at the table after I kissed her made me start feigning, I know she tastes delicious. And after what i'm about to do after I see Matthew in a few minutes, I was gon' need a huge stress reliever. It was almost time to leave, about 45 minutes from now.

      When  came in here i noticed there was still no food in the refrigerator, when i'm gone, Onika should probably eat something. Does she like pizza? Yeah, i'm sure she would. i'm about to go get her some, that is, if she lets me out of her grip. Struggling to get out, I rolled my eyes, I was like 10 times stronger than this girl, but I didn't want to be rude and completely push her off of me. 

      Leaning down to her level as best as I could, I tapped her shoulder and she groaned. "Baby? You gotta get up for me."

       She whined a bit and snuggled back into me, I can't lie that shit turned me on fully, I had to shake those thoughts out of my head, though. I shook her away and she popped up in panic, breathing hard and shit.

"NO! THE ENDERMEN ARE AFTER MY SUBATOMIC CRYSTALS! SAVE ME AT ONCE!? I REQUIRE RESCUE?!!"

       I hurriedly held on to her shoulders and she looked into my eyes. I thought that would calm her down but it seemed like it only made things worse, She spring up all the way from the bed and started crawling on the floor. 

"PLEASE HEAVENS NO! IT IS BEYONCE KNOWLES (WHORE!) HERE TO TOUCH MY NETHER REGIONS AND CROSS THE LINE SBETWEEN EXTESENTIAL BOUNDARIES!!"

       I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. She was still on the floor, stopping frozen, and then crawling again. I would have been complaining at first but that arch in her back was something serious. I couldn't get distracted though so I jumped up off of the bed and picked her up, bringing her back into my chest. She looked around wildly. what type of dream did she have?

"Unhand me I implore you! You are trying to Impeded my flow of movement!"

"Onika, calm down."

'I still am not sure how my position was compromised, but I digress, What is it that you require from me?"

"Well, first I want you to calm down." She Huffed at me and rolled her eyes, that was a first.

"Beyoncé Knowles I assure you that I am calm, But I may ask, If you were being held against your will by the biggest Hooker in the school district, wouldn't you be a little off-put!!?" 

Mmcht.

"Get and attitude and call me a whore one more time..." I took a hand off of her waist and I gripped it around her throat. Smirking because I could've sworn I head a low whimper.

"W-Whore!" Oh she bold.

"Yeen gon' be calling me that when I fuck yo' shit up." I could feel her look confused and I wasn't even facing her. I pulled her more to my front her back pressing against me.

"Fucking what property of mines up? I am sure that much of my belonging shave no monetary value to you, especially because you are not the best at schoolwor-"

"Stop it."

"Unhand me!" I grunted and let her go, she turned to me and smiled before getting back into her bed. Sleepy ass.

"I'm going to get some pizza for you, especially since you have no food to eat."

"Oh! how personable, mother hasn't gone to the market in 336 hours to buy some cuisine for my reservoir, she has been spending an excessive amount of time with soon-to-be-father!"