(Same look and Imagine Trisha is wearing jwellery too)

I know she notices me staring at her but I don't avert my eyes away from her .

I am mesmerized by her .

I don't know for how long I stare at her but then I am snapped out of my thoughts by Kabir bhai and Yash bhai .

"Rohan what are you looking at?",Yash bhai says and wraps his one arm around my shoulder .

"Hmm let's check",Kabir bhai says and puts his one arm around my shoulder too .

"Intresting",they both say and looks at Trisha's direction .

My flushes .

They both look at me smirking .

"Oh Rishi yes coming",I say and escape from their followed by Kabir bhai and Yash bhai's laughter .

_________________

After the auction and dinner was done it was the dance time .

The dj announced everyone to pair up .

Everyone started paring up with someone or their partners .

I try to find Trisha for asking her to dance with me .

While finding her I see a man staring at her . My fists clench I would have punched the man by the way he was looking at her with lust but before I could move towards him Rishi comes to me .

"Where is Aisha have you seen her?",he asks .

"No I haven't ",I reply .

He nods and goes to find her I turn towards the direction were the man was and noticed he was gone now .

Damn it . He escaped today but if I see him again I won't hesitate to punch him .

I finally found her and head towards her .

Her back was facing me .

I tap her on her shoulder and she turns .

Damn she looks more beautiful closer .

"Will you dance with me Trisha?",I asks her immediately and offer her my hand .

She takes after a minute

I lead us to a place and raabta song starts playing .

"May I ?",I asks . She nods understanding the reason for me  asking her permission .

My hands grip on her waist lightly and I hold one of her hand with my other free hand . 

My heart was beating fast .

The way my heart was beating fast and the way I felt some tingles and butterflies in my body while we danced .

I never wanted us to stop dancing but sadly we had too .

I felt empty when Rishi dragged me to the family while Aisha dragged Trisha somewhere .

It happens that Mr.Noah , Mrs.Ariel and their friends were leaving . We bid them goodbye and headed back in .

I try to find Trisha and see her walking hurriedly towards the washroom .

Something was wrong . Her face had a panicked expression .

I follow her after informing Papa that to leave I will come later on in my car .

The hallway to the washroom comes . And I stand outside the women's one .

I can't go in .

I was scared about something happening with her .

"Trisha",I call her but their is no response .