*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*

Start from the beginning

"Lay still for me" he chuckles, as as his lips once again connects to yours, grinding his body gently against yours.

You had waited for this night for weeks.. and god was it worth it.

Loki slowly trails his hands further down as he lifts up your dress, moving his head down between your thighs. His eyes look directly up at yours, as a mischievous smirk grows on his lips. In one swift motion he tears off your thong, leaving you exposed. He quickly tightens his grip on your hips, pulling you closer down towards his face, as he leaves kisses all the way from your thighs, up to your core. You moan as you feel his warm tongue devouring you. Your eyes lock as he looks up at you, his eyes filled with hunger... for you.

You're eager for his touch, but you so desperately don't want this feeling to stop, every time you flinch he stops, clicking his tongue disappointed. "Lay still or I stop" he growls. You nod your head desperately wanting more. He pulls slowly away. "Answer me"

"Yes Loki"

He smirks satisfied as he once again connects his mouth to your core. He starts sucking gently on you clit, as he slips one finger inside of you. Your hands quickly grabs onto his hair, holding on for dear life.

"Don't stop.. Loki don't stop please." You cry out in pleasure as your feel your entire body tremble beneath him. Loki smirks as he connects your mind, eager to feel your pleasure. Just as your on the brink of orgasm he pulls away.

You look confusedly back down at him, as he quickly starts to undress himself. He stands before you all naked, as you take him in. He's so beautiful, there's not enough words to describe just how perfect he looks in your eyes. "Be a good girl and stand up for me"

You do as he says, as he walks to you, slowly undressing you. As soon as he's done he throws you down onto the bed once more, taking a long admiring look down at your body, every battle scar, every stretch mark, and imperfectly perfect part of your body. He looks at you with not just lust for your body, but admiration for every story your body tells him. And he wants to discover every inch of it.

He slowly crawls on top of you, as your bodies meet the link between your mind grows stronger he lets every guard come down, as your bodies melt into one. "Min elskede, I have never seen anyone as deliciously perfect as you" he whispers as he nibbles on your ear. Loki connects your lip into a sloppy passionate kiss.

Without hesitation he slides his length into you. Your let your body crumble complexly down beneath him, as Loki moans deeply into your neck. His thrust grow more and more desperate. As he fills you up. You keep one hand grabbing onto the covers beneath you, and the other hand tangled up in his hair.

"I'm yours" you moan.

He smiles satisfied, as he pulls away softly flipping you around. His thrusts becomes more eager as he takes you from behind.

"I'm close" you moan. As your body falls down onto the bed. Loki slowly turns you around on your back once again. And with five more had thrusts you orgasm around his length. Just a few moments later he cums inside of you. Panting heavily in your ear as he lets his body fall besides yours.

For a moment the two of you lay in silence looking over at each other. Loki holding you close as he runs his fingers through your hair. He pulls you onto his chest as your hot sweaty bodies cling onto each other.

"Are you alright?" He asks softly.

You slowly look up at him with nothing but love in tour eyes. "I've never been better" you laugh. As you leave a small kiss on his cold chest. "I could use a shower" you smile.

Loki looks at you with a pouty smile on his face.

"Care to join me?"

His face lights up, as he sits up on the bed, pulling you up with him. "I thought you never ask"

"After you Mr. Stark Laufeyson" you chuckle.

He pulls you up from the bed, playfully lifting you up, carrying you into the bathtub, as the warm water starts to cover your bodies. You sits between his legs resting your head on his shoulder.

That night everything felt right into place, as if nothing bad could ever touch you again. It's the start of something new.. something you've never felt before. It was unconditional.. infinite.. true love.