Madi walks back with a white mug on a white plate, a small dessert on the plate. She walks to Roman and leaves it on the table, then rubs his arm.

"My love, come and try this." Roman looks at me.

Madi backed away so fast.

I walk to him and her eyes do the initials weep of my outfit, right before raising her eyebrows in disbelief. "That is what you call my love?" She looks at me.

Why does everyone know Roman and have high expectations for him? Am i not good enough?

"She is what i call my love, she's my wife also so watch your mouth." Roman pulls the chair out for me.

Madi scoffs, but she doesn't say another word.

I sit down, crossing my arms over my chest. "What are you overthinking about, love? You get all weird when you do." He picks his mug up.

"Nothing-"

"Arabella."

"You. Us. I don't fucking know. Everything." I look out of the window to see a couple of guys walking toward the cars. "What are they doing?"

"Bomb squad, i called in a favour." He pulls the chair over so he's beside me. "Talk to me."

"Not talking to you here." I keep my eyes on their protective uniform and steady hands.

"Will you talk to me though?"

"Probably not." I say truthfully. I just bottle everything up until i break one day, then i break and realize everything i was holding in wasn't that deep and doesn't really matter, then i feel fine for a day, then i repeat the whole thing. Constant cycle.

He sighs beside me, "Is this because of the baby thing?"

"No... But since you bought it up, i guess that's another thing to dwell on-"

"What's going on with you?" He leans forward, elbows on his knees, but he looks up at me. "Is it because Asher's leaving? He'll be back."

"I know that." I look down at him. "I don't like talking about my feelings, so just leave me alone."

He sits up, extending his legs, "We'll talk at home."

"Can you touch me?"

He smiles a little, "Come sit on me."

I do, letting his arms wrap around me while i watch the bomb squad work. He answers his phone calls while playing with my hands. He does that a lot.

"Okay, thank you." He hangs up, "There was two bombs in each of the car, they've both been removed. They're sweeping for more now but i'm getting one of my men to bring the the four by four." He says, to the rest of them.

"Where's Ash and Luca? And my brothers?"

"They caught the guy so they took him back to our place."

Ten minutes pass before Romans driving us all back, he's so hot when he drives.

We return back to the house, everyone waiting for us. "Got you a surprise." Roman says, pointing to where all the cars are parked.

I see a car in a cover, then look at him again. "Really?"

"Yeah, go tell me if you like it." He smiles wider this time.

I drag him with me as i walk to the car, looking at the black cover. "You actually got me a car?"

"Yeah." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, "Go."

I bend down and pick the bottom of the cover up. then walk round the car until it's lifted off.