Preferences (boys) part - 1

Topic : How you meet

Harry James Potter

It was your third and his fourth year. 

"Collin! Collin! Would you stop troubling the poor guy!" You yelled, running behind Collin in the attempt to catch him and stop him from continuously troubling poor Harry. But your unsuccessful as Collin could run faster than you with his small legs. "Hello Harry!" He exclaimed stopping Harry who had sensed him coming and was trying to run away. "Hello Collin..." He said sighing slightly, clearly irritated. Before you could catch up Collin was already having a conversation with Harry. 

"Collin please leave him alone! Can't.... you.... see.... he..... does..... not..... want... to be ..... interrupted." You said, breathing heavily. "You shut it, Harry loves me! Don't you Harry?" Collin replied turning to look at Harry, who was more busy staring at you. "Who is she...?" He whispered to Collin. "Oh, she? She is my sister, Y/n!" Collin introduced you. You were not breathing heavily anymore, rather staring at harry. 

"Hi, I'm Harry!" He said excitedly. 

"Hello, I'm Y/N!" You replied. 

Ronald Billius Wealey

You left Hogwarts with the Weasley twins in his fifth year. But he met you in his sixth year.

"Well, hello there younger brother!" Fred said as his spotted Ron walking through the doors of Weasley's Wizzard Weases.

"How is school?" George asked.

"It's going good." Ron said looking around trying to find something he would like. Fred and George strolled away. Fred walked over to you, asking you to assist Ron. You found him looking at the Love Potions when you introduced yourself. "Hello, I'm Y/N. How can I help you?" You asked as Ron turned around to look at you and let's just say, he was mesmerized. Too taken aback by your beauty to be able to form a proper sentence. "I was just Potion looking love." He sturted. You raised your eyebrows, trying to rearrange the sentence into a proper one in your head. "Oh! You mean, looking at Love Potions?" You asked as he nodded furiously. "I'm Ron!" He said as you smiled sweetly. From, then on he knew this wasn't his last trip to his brother's shop.

Draco Lucius Malfoy

It was both of yalls fourth year

"Potter Stinks! Potter Stinks" Draco chanted from the seats, pointing at the badge he was wearing. "Hello, could you please scoot a little. That is my seat." You said pointing at your ticket. He turned to look at you, his eyes shifting from your face to your chest then your stomach and finally to your legs. He nodded, shifting slightly to make space for you. You sat down next to him  and asked "Who are you supporting?". "Ummmm... Cedric. The Hogwarts Champion." He himself found it surprising that he was stuttering. "You?" He asked turining to face you. "Fleur. I am from Beauxbaton. My names Y/N." You replied. He nodded a little before saying, "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." You smiled a little and nodded. He cringed at you to make it seem as if he is not interested but secretly smiled when you were not looking. 

"I think I may have a crush." He thought.

Cedric Amos Diggory

It was both of yalls fourth year

"Go on Cedric! Cedric! Cedric!" Cedric's friends chanted his name as they pushed him into the Age Circle. Cedric's wet hair flapped around as he pushed a piece of parchment with his name into the Goblit, His eyes landed on you as you looked at him. You were sitting next to Hermione, drowned into your Charms book but not drowned enough to not spot a certain Hufflepuff boy. He smiled at you before making his way back to his friends. You smiled back. 

**After the first tast**

"Hey! I'm Cedric, but you probably know that." Cedric said running up to you as you both made your way to the library, your books in your hand." "What do you want, pretty boy?" You asked looking at him suspiciously. "Ohhh, you think I'm pretty?" He asked raising his eyebrows slighlty, in a teasing manner. "Whatever. I asked what do you want." You said. "Well, I was hoping for an introduction, a walk to the library and maybe I'll help you with your books you know, chat a little. But now that I see that is not happening, let me just get to the point. Would you go to the yule ball with me?" He asked smiling sweetly at you. You could not help but feel butterflies rising in your stomach. I mean, you have had a crush on him. "I guess, if you give me a good time." You replied. "Ohhh, I sure as hell will." He replied taking a couple books from your hands and holding them for you.

Oliver Benjamin Wood

"Oliver, I would like you to meet, Y/N. I have personally choosen her for a place in your team as (your quidditch position). I think she will be a good addition to the team." Macgonagall said as she strolled inside her office with Oliver walking behind her. "Hello Y/N, I am Oliver Wood, caption of the Gryffindor Quidditch team." You nodded before introducing yourself. "Y/N Y/L/N. Nice to meet you, Oliver." Butterflies arised in Oliver's stomach as he finally got a good look at your beauty. 

"She's pretty." He thought. 

"Well, now that you both have intoduced yourselves. I want you, Oliver, to take her to the quidditch pitch and cheak out her skills. See if you are willing to take her on the team. And, Y/N do not let me down!" She saqid turning at you in the end and slighlty galring before goin back to normal stern face.

Let's just say, you got in.

Thank you for reading. A part 2 will be coming soon. Maybe today only. No promises thought.

XOXO.

Word Count : 958 words