Ch:27 Mattheo Riddle (sub)*

Warning : Submissive male, mommy kink, degrading kink, oral (female receiving)

"Mommy..." Mattheo whispered in my ear. His breathe tickled me as I shifted around trying to fall asleep again. 

"Mommy..." He whispered one again. My eyes opened and I finally I managed to respond, "Mommy is sleeping!" I said before closing my eyes once again. 

"But mommy I am hungry!" Mattheo whined using his adorable baby voice which he knew makes me wet. All of a sudden, I sat up and glared at him. His usual smirk playing at his lips. "What do you want?" I asked watching him as he sat up too. "I just knew you had a mommy kink! I just knew!" He said. "What. Do. You. Want?" I repeated myself. "I told you I am hungry." He said, scotting closer to me. His hands rubbing my thighs. "There is a cheesecake in my fridge if that's what you want." I said trying to push him away from my side of the bed so I can go back to sprawling on the bed. "No! I am hungry for your pussy, mommy!" He whined like a child, sitting rigidly on my side of the bed. "Well, only good boys can eat me out. Not the boys who wake me up being all demanding and shit!" I said crossing my arms. "What can I do to make you believe that I am a good boy?" He asked pouting slightly. "Let me sleep for starters! And, don't touch me." He pouted at the end when I asked him to not touch me but soon scotted away giving me enough space to sleep. 

***1 hour later***

My eyes fluttered open, as I moved around. My hands reaching out to touch mattheo's. But I could not find him on the bed. I instantly got up and sat down, trying to spot mattheo. Suddenly, I saw him sitting on the floor. He was on his knees, his hands on his thighs and his head hung low. I was suprised at his sudden submissive gesture. Somehow our spots have been changed. Now he seemed more like the prey and I seemed more like the predator. As if he had felt me staring at him, hid head moved up staring at me. His eyes seemed more innocent than usual. "I did what you asked mommy. Am I a good boy now? Can I have my dessert now momma?" He asked, innocently fluttering his eyelashes. Now I know what kind of effect I had on him when I did that. "I...guess...Come on... get on the bed." I was stutering, unsure of what to say. Mattheo climbed on the bed and tried to push my pants down. "Did I allow you to touch me?" I asked, either confidently or stupidly. Mattheo whimpered a bit but removed his touch. I pulled my pants down myself, and pushed my body over to the headboard of the bed. With my back against the head board, legs spread wide, fingers slightly touching myself I looked Mattheo dead in the eye. Mattheo, looked back, pleading me. I removed my fingers from my clit and motioned Mattheo to come. He scooted over at me, laying on his stomach with his held high enough for lips to be near my pussy. "Go ahead, do mommy proud." I said as he attached his lips to my wet core. Sucking, licking he collected my juices. I could hardly keep my moans to myself so let him be known that I was enjoying myself. Soon, I came. Hard. As he continued to suck me, swallowing. 

"You've been such a good boy." I said holding his chin with my fingers. My other hand strocking his cheeks. 

"I love you mommy!" He said, excitement clear in his eyes. 

"I love you too my boy!"

Thank you for reading!

XOXO

Word Count : 641 words.