Ch:9 Oliver wood (sub)*

Warnings: Smut, Hickies, Teasing, submission, kinky, bdsm, mommy kink (Y'all have to have guessed by now I have a mommy kink so it's going to be in everyone of my sub stories) Y'all will see just read at your own risk.

IMAGINE:

Oliver's hands crawling against your bare chest. He rolling your white shirt upwards towards your head until it was fully out. He threw it in a corner of the room along with other articles of clothing. He jumped onto the bed so his back was facing the bed. He pulled you onto your lap and near his boxers. His member poked you near your own pussy making it even more wet then it already was. You bent down and attacked his neck as slow whimpers left from his mouth. Many hickies were visible and soon enough there were no place left on his neck. You slowly trailed kisses down his chest and near his v-line marking it fully as you nails digged inside his boxers. By the time, Oliver was extremely desparate to take his dick out but with you in control. That wasn't going to happen any time soon. You started to palm his clothed dick and Oliver left moans of frustration and pleasure (of course). After a while he had had enough. "Just take them off!" He screamed unable to handle anymore. A smirk plastered on you face, "Already? Tsk tsk tsk, fine! Have it your way then." You took off his boxers, and his duck literally jumped. It was hard, and a bit of pre cum covered it. You weren't done teasing so you slightly blowed on it. Making it even more hard if that was possible. "Mommy, please!" Oliver screamed. He was unable to form a simple sentence and you knew just how to take advantage of that. "What? What do you want me to do?" You asked acting innocent as you knew that turned him on so much. "Please stop teasing me! I promise, I will be a good boy for you!" Oliver let out. At this point neither one of you cared if anyone is going to hear you. You took the entire thing in your mouth and starting bobbing your head up and down. Oliver moaned and groaned loudly. It was after his quidditch match that this started. His team was celebrating their win while you were giving him the best head existing.

After a while, he felt a knot in his stomach, "I'm about to cum mommy!" Oliver declared in his Scottish accent as you smirked against his dick. "No so soon. We have a lot to do right now." You replied. Oliver whinned but you simply ignored it. You walked towards the small cupboard in your room as the cool air hit Oliver's dick making him even closer. You came back with handcuffs and ropes. You handcuffed his hands to the headboard and tied his legs to the corners of the bed. "Make as much noise as you want. Just remember, anyone can hear us and to be honest I don't think even the door is locked." You warned. Oliver's widened as you continued smirking at him. The rest of the night went by so slowly almost filling Oliver with pleasure and pain. Even though, there was a huge risk of anyone waling in any second. No one did though. You guys had the entire night to yourself, and let me just say y'all enjoyed every second.

Hey guys, I'm back. Though I still have my tests and the updates might be a little slow then before but I will still keep uploading. To be honest with y'all i missed writting and I noticed how much you enjoy the sub ones so here is yet another one for you loves!
Bye, stay safe and keep voting.
Word count: 603 words
Xoxo