Ch:22 Toys, Mattheo Riddle*

Warning: Toys...

Fuck it: Read at your own risk!

IMAGINE:

It was after lunch. You and Mattheo were in your dorm, cuddling. He was playing with your hair and you were reading the same book. Well, he was the one reading and you were listening to him when you phone rang. You got to pick it only to see a text from one of your friends. Mattheo got up too and asked, “Who is it?” “Astoria. She's asking me to hang out?” You looked at him as he slowly smiled. “Go on, I'll probably be here only...” He didn't look sad or upset, actually happy for you to hang out with your friends. You returned the smile and got out of bed to dress up.

“Babe, I'll be back in an hour or two.” You quickly checked the time and estimated the time till you will be with your friends. Mattheo nodded and smiled before returning his gaze to the book.

Mattheo slowly got bored after just half hour and decided on hanging out with his own friends.

Weeks before, he let you wear one of his grey hoodie and he wanted wear that right now. (Concidence? I think not... Also is that how you spell it? Concidence, I mean...)

He was looking in you cupboard when he found a box dugged at the corner of the cupboard. Curious him he opened it only to find a many of your toys.

*An hour or two*

You enter your dorm and find Mattheo on your bed waiting for you to return. “Ummmmm Hi?” You sounded confused. “Hi. I need to ask you something.” He replies as you walk over to your desk and place you phone and bag down. You turn around to face him and say, “Go for it!” You now changed from confused to excited. (And in a few minutes will change into a emotion where you scream you partners name. Which emotion is that?) “Do you have a secret you need to share?” He asked. You shook you head as a no and answered, “No, not that I remember...”. Suddenly out of nowhere you pinned against the wall, movements were blocked due to the minimum space left between you and your boyfriend. When you started to feel something vibrate against you... A vibrator. “This ring a bell?” Mattheo asked as the speed increased. You slowly nodded.

You were pushed to the bed and fucked mercilessly that day. But who said you didn't like it?

Ok, I am lowkey proud of this one. What do you think? I know I haven't been posting but... I had no ideas!! And then, this came out of nowhere. Ok if you liked this, you will LOVE this channel!

Channel name: Nasty

Search it on YouTube. Not just nasty but nasty Harry Potter and look at there videos. OH MY LORD!

I love you and stay safe!
Word count: 500 words
Xoxo