Ch:23 Kisses, Harry Potter*

Warning: Oral Sex (M receiving), Wholesome at the beginning.

IMAGINE: 

You were in Harry's dorm, comfortably around his arms.

“Stoooooop!” You whined as Harry placed another kiss on your jaw. “No.” He answers immediately kissing your nose bridge over and over again. “I'm serious babe!” You respond trying to keep in your laughter and act serious. You grab his hair and try to pull his head away but he pins you down on the bed to keep you hands away. “NoOoOoO!” He sings before continuing to kiss you neck up to your cheeks. “Stop, Stop, Stop, Stop!” You continue to repeat the same word over and over again just to irritate him. He grabs you chin to keep you from moving and continues doing it. “HARRY!” You scream and as Harry presses another kiss on your collarbone. He chuckles into your skin but doesn't pull away. “What is with you today?!” You question as he presses a small peck on the corner of you lips. “Nothing.” He says and slowly kisses you. You kiss back only to make him deepen the kiss. “Babe...” You moan into the kiss and flip him over making you in control. You slowly start rubbing against him making him feel the drenched spot in your pants. He groans in your mouth and you slowly pull away. Making you way down, you slowly start unbutton his shirt and pants. His boxers slip off and you see his penis sprung out. (I don't know why I'm feeling uncomfortable 😂😳)

You wrap you cold hands around him and start pumping with little to no rhythm at all to work him up. “Babyyyy!” Harry whines as you give in. He could feel your tongue swirling around his tip before you slowly take him in.

You can imagine the rest...

I hope you like this one. I'm usually very bad at writting Harry Potter imagines but surprisingly this one turned out to be actually good. I love you and thank you for reading!

Stay safe!
Word count: 334 words
Xoxo