Ch:13 Meeting your parents, Draco Malfoy

Warning: Fluff (I guess)

IMAGINE:

It was a big day for both of you. For you and Draco. Today you were going to introduce Draco to your parents and it didn't go like you expected it to go.

It was after dinner that all of you decided to watch a movie. Draco had helped your mother with popcorns and had just entered the living room when he saw you near the tv stand. You were picking out on the movie to watch as he slowly plopped onto the bed. You turned around and also took a seat as the movie began. The lights were off and the both of your were covered with a thick furry blanket. "Where are they?" You asked moving your gaze over to Draco. "Mum is in the kitchen, she is doing something and dad is in the bathroom." He replied. A soft smile appeared as he you repeated the words mum and dad.

Draco was more cooperative than you had imagined and you liked it. You father entered the room, slowly rubbing his wet hands as he sat near the both of you. "Now, now not to close!" He said practically yelling as he tried making space between the two of you. You and Draco giggled in response and shifted a few inches away as your father comfortably sat down clearly proud of himself. "Oh Y/f/n (Your father's name)! Let them live a little!" You mother entered holding a tray of popcorn and hot chocolate. Draco immediately got up and carried the tray for her and placed to the table nearby. "Mrs. Y/l/n, you didn't had to make the hot chocolates." Draco said as you mother softly smiled at him. "Well! I did. Now enjoy!" She replied.

Your family was a bit loud and not that rich so you didn't expect Draco to be so comfortable but to your suprise he was. He seemed so pleasant and happy and that made you almost sad. Sad that he never received a kind and supportive family himself. But now he  has one. And that's great!

I hope you liked this. Atleast it's better than the previous one. Please vote as it really helps and I'm only a beginner and mostly importantly...

Stay safe!
Word count: 385 words
Xoxo