Extra pt.4

|Years later|

Nobody's POV?

If your wonder what happened to Gemma, alania and Lan well they gemma and alania Ended up not married or dating but still very close friends. after Abby and Ezra got married oh I forgot to mention yes Abby and Ezra got married when Xavier turned 3 years old Xavier is now 22 she goes by he/she/they/them and is living with her girlfriend Cora. Alania and gemma are living in a new mansion closer to there family they even got another dog named queen to be kings queen.

Lan is living with his fiancé Daniel oh yes Lan is gay he is Gayest of gays Daniel proposed to Lan Two years ago and they decided to wait to get married they didn't want to rush it.

Sam Carter. Samantha Carter currently is living with her girlfriend charlotte they have been dating for over a year now. Samantha ended up finding out she liked women when every time she looked at a man or one approached her she wanted to puke but when she looked at a women she saw rainbows.

Ava Lopez is currently living with her two fiancés Cora and Madison Ava came out as a bisexual polygamous. The innocent little girl we all thought she was well no your wrong Ava Ended up opening a Bdsm and making millions she owns the most highest ranking Club in New York City.

Noah Evans is currently living in Los Angeles with his boyfriend Kyle while also pursing his dream as a makeup artist Oh yes a makeup artist.

Iona and Skylar currently living in a smaller house then they were but still huge.

Theo ended up getting Alora pregnant they had two puppies which Iona and Skylar named Luna for the girl and Axel for the boy.

sky evans is currently living with her best friend rowan and is working at one of the highest ranking business in New York.

Liam Evans is living with his boyfriend Michelle and pursing his dreams as a musician.

Everyone is living a happy ending with there partners.
who knew they were all going to end up coming out to be a bunch of lesbians and gays

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST ONE OF THE EXTRA'S

I REALLY DONT WANT TO LET THIS BOOK GO BUT I HAVE ANOTHER GOOD IM WORKING ON WHICH YOU ALL KNOW IS CALLED SKY EVANS ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUY GO CHECK OUT THE OTHER BOOK

-S♡︎