Chapter 6 -ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ-

"Have fun love you" i Yelled as Noah walked inside Maria's house.

My sister poked her head out the door and waved to me as I pulled off Down the street.

I Drove to Sam's House again for the second time Today. I blew the horn, once, twice, Three times and she finally came out the house Jogging to my car with her middle finger out.

"Don't rush me" she laughed slamming the car door as she slid into the passenger seat.

I Backed to quickly out of the driveway and zoom down the street "Shut up and put on your seatbelt bitch"

I look down at my phone in my hands at the red light. Texting one of Sam's and i's others friends.

"are they coming?" Sam asked looking down at her phone.

A notification popped up at the top of my phone screen.

𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆.

"Yep" I set my phone side and look up at the green light. Waiting and Looking to make sure nobody was going to run the red light before speeding off through the Green light towards our friends Cassie's house where also another friend named Alex was waiting with her.

Once they were in the back seat with The radio in my car blasting we headed off to the club.

_____________________________
I parked the car in the back parking lot of the club. Shutting the engine off and stuffing my keys into my purse, everyone hopped out.

I was the last one to follow as we walked up towards the mini line that was forming to get into the club.

We waited in line chatting with one another until we finally made it up to the bouncers.

Two buff men stood on each side of the doors to the club that were wide open. The music poured out.

One of the men held out their hand "iD" he said to us all.

We each hand the guard our VIP cards and they immediately Let us in. Upon walking in the air smelled of Alcohol and Sweat. The sexual tension was heavy in the air.

My friends pull me over towards the bar where Alex buys us all our first drinks.
I look down at the Drink that the bartender put in front of me and up at Alex "Daiquiri?"

He shrugged "Just something a little light to start out with" he chugged His Drink.

I swish the watered-down rum around in the cup before drinking it down in one gulp, squeezing the lime it came me into my mouth After.

I squeeze my face as the liquor burned my throat and the lime shocked my taste buds. My friends were laughing as they started to order more drinks. I
lick the sugar syrup from my lips.

While my friends went to the floor I stayed at the bar sipping on my Old Fashioned. I Had looked over to the floor to see Cassie grinding and shaking her ass on some dude on the dance floor, Alex was between some girls legs at the back of the club and Sam was drinking with some random girls & guys In a section.

I felt my vision blur for a moment. I was pretty drunk as all I had been doing was Drinking liquor for the past forty five minutes. I loved the feeling of being drunk tho.
I don't know what it was but I did.

I felt out of my Body when I was drunk and if I could be out of my body for a good hour or so and just thrive without worrying about work and kids, Then Fuck I Don't mind being drunk Tonight.

"Hey you" Tall, lean brunette Man came up to me with his buddy by his side.

He sits in the empty chair next to me and starts talking. I wasn't even paying attention. I choose to ignore him.