Chapter 39

Iona's POV:

Taking off my makeup I hear a knock on the bathroom door before it opens.

"Sorry I have to pee" skylar says before pulling down her joggers and boxers pee's and leaves
Bathroom:

After taking off my makeup I put my hair into a messy bun before walking back into the bed room to see Noah and Skylar playing with toy cars they didn't hear me come out the bathroom I lean against the bathroom door Admiring my beautiful girlfrien...

After taking off my makeup I put my hair into a messy bun before walking back into the bed room to see Noah and Skylar playing with toy cars they didn't hear me come out the bathroom I lean against the bathroom door Admiring my beautiful girlfriend and son.

I'd love to marry her some day I thought smiling to myself before making myself
Known I walk over to the bed sitting down on edge.

"Mama' Noah's says rolling onto my lap

"Hi baby What did you do today hm"

"me and Liam we ate ice cream and watched a movie while playing with are cars" he says showing me his toy car

"That's great baby" i say kissing his forehead before getting up and facing away from the bed

I take off the top of my dress
leaving my chest Bare before doing the same thing to the bottoms leaving me naked since I didn't wear any underwear

"Noah can you in the room with auntie Abby for a little bit please" Skylar asks Noah

"Sure" he says kissing her cheek leaving and closing the bedroom door

As I was about to pull out a shirt from the drawer my earring dropped.

"Shit" I cursed quietly before bending down to pick up the earring as I was bending down I heard movement behind me and something poking my entrance

"Skylar what are you do-" I get cut off by her cock entering me

"Mmm" I moan grabbing the dresser in front of me I stand back up my naked back against  Skylars clothed chest.

She stared to move at a very slow pace "Move faster i say breathlessly "tell me how much you want me" she says in my ear I throw my head back onto her should enjoying the pleasure of being teased "answer me Iona" she says moving a little faster "fuck I want you so bad please" I say desperately "get on the bed" she says with a raspy voice I whimper at the feeling of her cock leaving me I get on the bed turning on back waiting for her.

She walks over toward me slowly her cock standing tall and hard with a small swing each step she takes.

I go to open my legs when she stops me "we doing a different position tonight turn on your ride" skylar says I look at her confused my do as she says and turn on my side she gets onto the bed behind my before lifting up my left get leg. She runs the tip of her cock through my slit and pushes the head it.

Skylar moves her hips a little faster and deeper she's adjust her hips and my leg before pounding into me. "Oh fuck" I yell forgetting other people is in the house "you have to be quiet love" Skylar says grunting before covering my mouth with her hand. "Yes yes keep going" i say but it's muffled "I don't plan on stopping" Skylar says before moving her hip roughly my walls squeeze down on her cock feeling my orgasm near "fuck your so tight" Skylar groans her hips roughly slapping against mines making the bed move back and fourth with each thrust.