Chapter 25

A/N: Someone teach me how to write smut because at this point It's embarrassing 😬

(January 12th)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and Skylar look at each other and say those three words even both been wanting to say for longest.

"I love you" be both say simultaneously. I smile widely before pull her back into a kiss "I love you so much Skylar Natalia Evans"

————-

Getting up with shaky legs I grab a bed sheet and wrap it around my body before walking to the door and check to see if Noah is still sleep. I hear Skylar laughing at my shaky legs I turn to her and tell her to shut up before chucking.

"Wanna take a shower" I ask her feeling sticky and need of a shower.

"Sure" as she goes to the lining closet and grabs two towels and two wash clothes I turn on the shower make sure it's hot I drop the bed sheet from my body and step into the shower I sigh when I feel two arms wrap around my waist I turn around and hug Skylar.

"I thought you weren't going to wake up" i say with a cracked voice

"Well I'm wake now baby" she says wiping the tears I didn't know has fallen before grabbing the shampoo.

"Turn around for I can wash your hair" she says softly I turn around me let her wash my hair

I could live the rest of my life like this Noah loves Skylar as well as I.

we have a baby on the way and I'm so excited to be a mother again and this time I wanna enjoy my pregnancy since when I was pregnant with Noah it wasn't all the enjoyable I thought sadly.

but we're not going to talk about that that time is in my past I have a healthy two year old and beautiful girlfriend I'm happy so that's all that matter my mood lightens again at the thought of my little family.

————————————————————————————

"Baby what about the appointment we were supposed to go see our Baby" Skylar asked sadly

"I rescheduled the appointment is actually on the 14th so don't worry you'll get to see our baby" i say kissing her Cheek before grabbing her and Noah's plates of food and putting them in the sink.

"So what do you want to do today" I ask Skylar 

"Well I really wanna meet your family so can we go meet them" she asks playing with her fingers.

"Ofc let me go call them and make plans for later on today" i say excitedly but the  nervousness still says in the bottom of my stomach.

"Go put on some clothes" Skylar says smacking my ass, all I had on was lace underwear and a white top. Since Noah wasn't paying any mind playing on the floor look away from me
Or Skylar, I decide to tease Skylar.  I smirk at her and bend over slowly before pulling my underwear to the side showing her my pink pussy that was still a little read from earlier events.
I hear her groan I stand back up and look over my shoulder to see a tent in Skylars pants

"I'll get you back for that" she says moving uncomfortably in the chair.

"Mhm" i say walking away not believing her comment but what I didn't know was when she said she'll get me back she actually meant it and it would come later then sooner
(A/N: 😳😮😼)

(Unedited)