Chapter 5 -ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ-

Arriving at the day care I put my car in park but I keep it running. I grab my phone and wallet and hop out the car.

I walk inside the building going up to the front to sign Noah out.

I smile at some moms as I made by way towards Noah who was playing with SpongeBob and Patrick stick figures with some other boys and girls.

As I approach him he looks up and his eyes light up.

"Momma" He says happily ditching His toys and turning up to me.

I bend down and pick him up kissing him on his cheek
"Hi baby did you have Fun today" i smile as he began to tell me about His day.

This is the best part of my day, getting to hear him talk about things that he is passionate about.

I heard Sam's voice and I turn around as she walked into the play room speaking to a parent.

Once she sees me she says something to the other person and walks off towards me.

"Hi bitch" she says and pulls me into a side hug.

I hug her back kissing her on the cheek "Hi Asshole"

I set Noah down and tell him to go grab his things and He runs off towards his friends.

"I'll meet you outside I need to go grab my things" Sam says walking off towards the back to grab her things from her desk.

I turn back around to Noah and hold out my hand "come on baby"

"Ok!" He yelled and ran up to me this things in his left hand as he grabbed my hand with his right.

I say goodbye to the daycare workers and walk out. I open the back door to the car letting Noah slide in the back seat.

I wait for him to buckle up before closing the door turning around when I heard the window roll down and Noah yelling.

"Mommy can I have a snack" i whip back around crossing my arms my eyebrows scrunched

"How do you know how to roll down the window little boy"  I pout and he giggled. I laugh lightly shaking my head "sure dubs have whatever you want"

He Happily shuffled in his seat I laughed harder as he rolled the window back up. How did this kid know how to roll the window down. 

I get in the drivers seat of the car, locking the doors before I grab my phone as I receive a text from Chris.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲

          𝙄𝙤𝙣𝙖: 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩?

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀: 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿

          𝙄𝙤𝙣𝙖: 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀: 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺

I sit in the car playing music while Noah ate a bag of Doritos waiting on Sam.

While waiting I started calling parents and letting them know that it's ok to start showing up soon.

After about 15 minutes of waiting for sam she comes out the daycare with her things.