Low level warm up

Start from the beginning

Team 7 sat in wait for their sensei, Kakashi, as he arrived an hour late to their meeting.

Kakashi: Sorry students. I got lost in the maze of life.

Majima: Just tell us what we're doing today...

Kakashi: Right... So. I have missions for you.

Sakura: Real missions?

Kakashi: As real as can be.

Kiryu: What must we do?

Kakashi: There's a cat that needs catching. Supplies need moving. And farm animals need some babysitters.

He pulls out low-level mission requests.

Kiryu/Majima/Sakura:...

Majima: So lame... Here I was hoping we'd do something actually productive in our "training".

Kakashi: If you want the big stuff. Then you're going to have to start with the small stuff.

Kiryu: There is no point in complaining. We'll get it done.

Grabbing the work request, Kiryu leads the way. Majima and Sakura follow.

(Mission 1: Operation Cat catcher)

The mission was simple, find and return a cat.

Sakura: There are probably dozens of stray cats in the village. How are we going to find that one specific cat?

Kiryu: Hmmm... Intimidation?

Majima: As much as I'd love to see you intimidate a cat... There's an easier way.

Majima: If we put out some cat food, in the vicinity of where the cat was lost, we're bound to find it.

Sakura: Of course. You're so smart Majima~.

Majima: It's nothing.

Getting some cat food, the three attract several cats.

Majima: Is the one we want here?

Sakura: Mmm... No. Doesn't look like it.

Kiryu: More cat food.

Many more cats arrive.

Majima: Do you see the bastard?

Cats: MEOW! MEEEEOOOOOWW!

Sakura: No...

Kiryu: More cat food.

Majima: Wait-

Surrounded by cats climbing all over them, the three continue looking for the specific cat in question.

Majima:... Sakura... The little bastards are in my jacket, please tell me one of them is...

Sakura: I'm sorry...

Majima: Ugh!

Kiryu: Perhaps we can let the client decide which is the true one.

Majima: Yeah, let's just make her into a crazy cat lady.

Sakura: That seems a little- ow!

A cat bites her.

Sakura: Majima, you're such a saint.

The three lead the army of cats to the client where they open the door to her home, causing the army to flood her home due to the scent of cat food.

Woman: What the!?

Majima: These are all the children of your cat. They're your responsibility.

Woman: Fluffles, you slut!