Raj and Nyo(puppy face)- I am sorry baba. Ab dad/mom ko maaf nahi karoge.

Manik chuckled seeing them holding their ears like kids and said,

M- Ok ok maaf kiya. Now hug me.

With this they hugged him tight, kissed his forehead and together said,

Raj and Nyo- We missed you baby.

M- I missed you too mom dad.

After that Ishita said,

Ishi- Ab bharat milap ho gaya ho to breakfast kare, khana thanda ho jayega.

Nyo- Ha ha chalo sab Raj or Raman bhai ka office hai or Manu and Sweetheart ko college bhi to jana hai.

Ram- Raj tu to aaj subhe hi aya to aaj office jane ki kya jaroorat hai.

Raj- Yaar itne dino se office nahi gaya or aaj ek important meeting bhi hai.

Ram- Acha thik hai.(to the rest) Ab chalo sab breakfast kar lete hai.

Manik and Nandu excitedly ran to dining table and the rest followed them chuckling.

Servants served the food, they had their breakfast and they left for their respective places while Nyonika stayed in Murthy mansion to spend time with her bestfriend.

After they left,

Nyo- Finally, after so many days we are spending our bestfriends time.

Ishi- Yaa right, its been so long we had a chat alone. So ab bata kya chal raha hai.

Nyo- Aur kya hamara haal to same hi hai wahi ghar, orphanage aur kabhi kabhi SPACE.

Ishi- Ha yaar wahi boring life.

(Guyz I forgot to mention that Raj, Raman and Mr. Vardhan i.e. Mukti's dad are the trustees of SPACE but Raj and Raman own bigger share than Mr. Vardhan. As Raj and Raman have to handle their respective businesses so Ishita and Nyonika visits SPACE whenever needed.)

Nyo- Par bacho ke wajase ye boring life mein thoda spice hai.

Ishi- Ha agar wo kahi dino ke liye bahar jate hai na toh ghar ekdam shant ho jata hai. Esa lagta hai jaise ghar mein koi jaan hi nahi hai.

Nyo- Ha wo toh hai. Acha yeh bata mein itne din yaha nahi thi to Manik ne tujhe pareshan to nahi kiya na.

Ishi- Kya bol rahi hai tu Nyo, mera ladla hai wo. Wo kabhi mujhe pareshan kar sakta hai kya. Or vese tujhe bhi pata hai wo kitna shant hai. Pareshan to mujhe Nandu karti hai.

Nyo(glared)- Oye mere Sweetheart ke bareme kuch mat bolna. Wo choti bachi hai wo pareshan nahi karegi to or kon karegi.

Ishi(sighed)- Tere samne nandu je against kuch bolna hi bekaar hai.

Nyo- Jab tujhe pata hai to phir bolti kyu hai.

Ishi- Acha baba sorry ab or nahi bolungi.

Nyo- Ha ha thik hai.

With this they both burst out laughing.

In SPACE

Two luxurious car entered in the college premises. Students were gaping at them. Cabir, Abhimanyu, Mukti came out from the first car and Dhruv, Navya, Alya came out from the second car. Each and every student were checking them out but they walked straight to the canteen.

 Each and every student were checking them out but they walked straight to the canteen

(Abhi, Mukti and Cabir's car)

(Dhruv, Alya and Navya's car)

After almost 10 minutes another luxurious car entered. All the boys and girls were waiting for this moment from the time they had seen Mukbhi, Dhrulya and Cavya entering the college.

The door of the passenger seat got opened and there came the queen of SPACE, The Nandini Murthy aka Nanz with her famous rude attitude and a sexy smirk plastered on her face

The door of the passenger seat got opened and there came the queen of SPACE, The Nandini Murthy aka Nanz with her famous rude attitude and a sexy smirk plastered on her face. Every boys' breath hitched seeing her. They were shamelessly ogling at her. After a few seconds the driver seat door got open and came out the softie good boy Manik Malhotra with his cute charming smile. At first the girls looked at his adorable smile but within a few seconds they started checking him out. Nandini saw this and gave them a hard glare and seeing her everyone lowered their eyes. Manik sighed as it was a daily scene. He came near Nandini wrapped his arm around her shoulder (and by his this act the boys came out of their "Nanz land") and said,

M- Lets go Choco, everyone must be waiting.

She nodded and they both left for canteen without giving any heads to the people who were ogling at them. Some were admiring the bond of the "inseparable best friends" whereas others were looking at them with jealousy in their eyes.

But do they care?? Absolutely not.

_______________

Finally done with 2nd chapter.

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

I know there was very less Manan. So I promise next chapter will have lots of Manan.

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am working on the next chapter and will update very soon.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_