Chapter 5 Family is the best medicine

Mea's Pov

Clara and I promised not to tell our family about this incident, they would be just worried. We made up that we forget our lagguage in the train so it wouldn't be suspicious, that we came with nothing in our hands.

After we reached home I was welcomed with silence because it is 1 am right now.
The next morning was turbulent, someone wrapped her arms around my neck while I was sleeping.

I opened my eyes to greet the bundle of joy, she was my cutie pie my little 5 year old Sister Meva oh how I missed her.
I hugged her back now we were inhaleting each others scent, I squeezed her hard until she said "Oww Abla (big sister) you are hurting me" so with that I let her go.

Now my mom was standing at the door she said "Get up or you will miss the morning prayer".
I nodded and got in the bathroom to perform ablution. Yeah I am a muslim maybe not the perfect one but I try to pray five times a day.

I live in Germany with my parents, two sisters and one brother. My Brother and I have a age gape of two and half years both of us were born in Turkey, while the other two were born in Germany.
I am the eldest of four children and the first one to set foot in academic life. For now I study microbiology, but my heart belongs to medicine.

I don't wear the Hijab for now, because I promised Allah that I will wear the Hijab if I get accepted in medicine. I know this sounds absurd but it is a matter between me and Allah.

Some people (like my aunt) judge me, that I pray five times a day but don't wear the Hijab besides of the prayer time.
I didn't tell any soul about this promise not even my bestie, because this is a secret between me and Allah.

So I prayed the morning prayer (Fajr) and get back to sleep because it was just 5 in the morning.

Clara's Pov

In the morning after the incident my mom came in my room around 11 pm to wake me up. I hugged her hard because I missed her while studying in Freiburg.

She said "Oh my chica is grown up but can't let go her madre" I chuckled. Suddenly two body's flew on me and shoved my mom to the side.
This could only be the two rascals Juan (12 years) and miguel (10 years), they were always ready for fight among siblings.

But something was missing and it was my princesa marta (will be 6 years in a month).
Then the sleepyhead walked in with her tedybear in one hand, then she saw me and jumped between the gape of the two rascals, she squeezed her way to my neck and burried her self in.

"Ay mis hijos (Oh my kids (children)) enough get up breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes" my mom said and vanished to the kitchen. I asked Juan is dad at work he simply nodded then I will meet him in the evening when he get's back from work.

I am like Mea the eldest and was born in Spain, later we emigrated to Germany. But my siblings were born in Germany.

After the Breakfast we went to the grocery store in our hood, marta just showed me at the entrance that she saw Meva the lilttle sister of my bestie and I was thinking if Meva is here then Mea couldn't be far away.

Our little sisters visit the same kindergarden, they have friendsgroup of three Meva, Maria and Marta gosh they so cute with their dovey eyes and chubby cheeks I could eat them in a bite.

Mea's Pov

So after I met my brother and sister we joked around until breakfast was ready. My Dad was working like always, I could meet him in the evening.
Clara and I we hadn't the best relationship with our dads we loved them of course but we didn't share any Interest or hobbys with them.

My dad was lovey dovey with my little sisters.
My brother and I was born when my Dad was younger he wasn't mature enough, so he couldn't get in the role of a Dad.

Yeah, now he's feeling like a Dad, he even witnessed the birth of both of my sisters.
He couldn't witness ours because we was in turkey and he was in Germany working to get his visa at that time.
I think it's the major fact that we have a distant relationship with him.

At 2 pm we went to the grocery store with Mom and Meva.
I was just looking at some new chips variety at the snack section I was alone no one was in this section.

I would lie if I said that I wasn't looking around all the way from home till the store.
My thoughts was interupted by someones touch on my shoulder, Allahim yarrabim(Oh my God, oh God) this was it they found us and I told Clara they wouldn't find us.

We both knew this two guys weren't normal people you could see it from their clothes, their attitude and their aura my guts telling me something was off and now they found me....

What do you think ? Who is it ? How could they find them so fast ?

Leave me some comments lovely friends❤️