Meeting my friends

Hello Friends it's nice to meet you I thought it would be nice if I introduce myself to you.

So I am a student like most of the readers and writers here, I write to entertain you with my own thoughts I do it as a hobby I will try to upload in a rhythm but I can't promise anything beforehand.

I hope that this piece will bring joy, happiness and some laughter in this dark days.

I want to remark that I am not a native English speaker/writer and this could cause some spelling mistakes, i hope that your so humble to ignore it or to remind me.

Furthermore this book is copyright protected, please  be so kind don't try to steal my hard work or I will take legal action against you !!!!
Pictures are mostly from search engines or I took them myself.

The characters are all based on my imagination, of course the opinions and views are not my own one's like I said everything is based on imagination. So no one should be offended by any statements or scenes and this story don't represent Islam or any other religion in anyway !!!

Their could be triggering Situations (language, violence, explicit scene,...) if so please don't read the story or read it on your own risk.

I hope I will meet many of you soon and we will become friends, so that's from my side please enjoy the story !!

lovely greetings

your heartlistener 💚🎵