Chapter 1 My luck

Mea' s Pov

Clara are you ready I said to my roommate/best friend. Then I saw her curly hair bouncing wildly in all directions she was jumping wildly on her suitcase.
Now Clara resembled a chicken mother that was protecting her chick from a cat, I think she tried to close her overflowing suitcase. Do you need some help I asked her with an amused smirk.

After we closed her suitcase I complained why are you taking so much clothes with you we will be there for one week.

Clara then answered "A girl needs to be always prepared for everything then life is spontanous.
Maybe I will meet my Prince Charming this time so I'd take all my cute Outfits with me in case that my Prince Charming will take me on a date while christmas celebrations are going on."

I crossed my Arms, arched one of my brows and said even you don't believe in that what you just said, her bright smile turned into a sour face. She snapped "dreaming is allowed" and I chuckled.

Yeah she was always like that since we were 15 years old. The first time I met her was in High School as a freshman she got molested by a senior in front of our classroom and I couldn't stand this drama so I helped her, since then we were inseparable till now. She has a golden heart, is full of emotions, sometimes she will cry over simple things like sad Songs or movies but I love this characteristics of her. Clara is like a Sunshine that enlights my life, without her my life would be so dull.

Clara believes in Love, then dating and after that comes marriage but I am not like her. I know there is no prince charming in my eyes most of the male population are womanizers, sure some of them are good ones but they are rare and hard to find like the last package of my favourite chips that is on discount in the grocery store.

So I decided not to marry for now, until I found the one and I am sure in my decision.

I looked at the watch on my wrist it was time for our departure, I called out Clara let's go or we will miss the train.
With that impact she grabbed all her stuff and walked in the direction of the door.

Clara's Pov

Mea and I arrived in time at the Main station of Freiburg our destination would be a city near Frankfurt where our Parents live.

Back then when I saw Mea the first time with Anja at the Playground in front of our apartments I thought she just gossip all day long, about everything and everyone because she would hang up with Anja the biggest gossiper of the World.

High School showed me better, because Mea was a stunning short girl in every part like her kindness, beauty, intelligence, braveness and her temper oh boy you don't want to mess with her. I am sure she could rip a tree from the ground with it roots tucked on when she was pissed.

She is a muslim and prays five times a day sometimes I envy her bond with her Lord, she taught me some prayers and said this will protect me when I recall them I feel very at ease when I recite them. I am so greatful that God send me such an pure soul as a good friend.

Oh I forgot to tell you that Mea and I are neighbours she lives in an apartment complex further then mine.

Mea and I were so lucky that we both got accepted in the same University, she studies microbiology while I study history.

Today is the beginning of the Christmas holidays so we got on the train after an 3 hour journey we arrived at 12 am.

As we got off the train we looked for the bus or tram, my app told me that a bus will arrive in 5 minutes so Mea suggested "Let's take the alley behind the main station this is the shortest way to catch the bus".
I nodded we hasteled to the alley and suddenly we stopped and stayed like rooted to the ground because of the Situation we are facing right now, today our luck played us good...

Hey friends how was the first chapter ? If this was to your liking don't forget to comment I would appreciate it so much. Thank you for reading and until next time 🤗❤