chapter 14

Chapter 14 

3RD PERSON’S POV 

Emily was so angry at what Zhan did and said about her. She went home raging in anger. Emily couldn't quite imagine how Zhan could have discovered her secrets. It was between her and he's manager. She was raging in anger at what happened. After Emily entered the condo, she suddenly screamed. 

"Aaaahhhh…!!!" She screamed in annoyance. 

Yibo was in the bedroom changing his clothes, when suddenly he heard a sharp scream. He quickly ran outside and saw Emily with a red face and tears on her face.

"For god sake Emily why are you screaming? What the hell happened?" 

Emily flinched when she heard Yibo's voice. 

"You’re still here?" She asked in surprise.

Emily didn't know that Yibo was still in the apartment. She thought he had already gone to the office. 

"Yes, I’m still here. What's the problem? Why are you screaming, huh?” Yibo was feeling annoyed by what Emily just did. 

"Your wife! I really hate your wife! How many times have I told you to make him sign your divorce papers? This is what I'm telling you…" She slumps her body on the sofa.

"What did he do to you? And why did you meet him?” Yibo asked, confused. 

"We met earlier. I-It…it was just a coincidence that we met... Then I asked him to sign the ‘you know’, but he said why would he sign it when I’m the only one asking instead of you. He wouldn’t sign it because I’m not you, he said he has no intention of fulfilling your deal, that I don't have the right because I am just your mistress.”  She tells Yibo in tears.

Yibo got angry with what he heard. Especially since Zhan was just fooling him, he really had no intention of signing. He fulfilled their deal and went to Korea with him. 

“Damn that guy. He’ll see. He's really using up my patience.” Yibo said angrily. 

Emily smirked when she heard that. She knew Yibo would scold Zhan. *tsk! Let's see how brave you are Xiao Zhan. You can't scare me. Yibo still believes in me no matter what!* she thought. 

Yibo picked up his jacket and his car keys, and quickly went to the door. 

“Wait Yibo where are you going? I just arrived, are you going to leave immediately?”  She called out to Yibo. 

Yibo looks back at her before answering, “I'll just fix something and cut some horn, it looks like it's getting longer. I'll just give him some lessons.” 

With that, Yibo left immediately, he got so annoyed with what Zhan did to Emily. He almost made his car fly back home. 

“Damn you, Xiao Zhan. You're really using up all my patience.  Fuck you!” He cursed. 

In less than 30 minutes he reached their house. Yibo immediately got out of his car. He even slammed the car door. 

"Xiao Zhan…! Xiao Zhan…! Where the fuck are you…?!” Yibo was yelling while entering the house and calling Zhan’s name.

Nanny Lin and Mr. Lee quickly ran out of the kitchen when they heard Yibo shouting. While Zhan quickly ran downstairs hearing the thunder-like voice.

“What happened to you? Why are you yelling?” Nanny Lin asked worriedly. 

Yibo ignored Nanny Lin when he noticed that Zhan was coming down the stairs. He meets him at the foot of the stairs and grabs Zhan's arm so tight that he winces in pain.