chapter 3

Chapter 3 

Zhan went home after the doctor cleared all his laboratory. According to the results  he doesn't seem to have a problem so it's okay for him to go home. 

"It's good that the doctor allowed you to go home now." Nanny Lin said, they're now driving back to my mansion where Zhan and Yibo lives. 

"Well, my laboratory came out okay," Zhan replied. 

"What do you want to eat when we get home?" She asked Zhan. "I'm still full nanny Lin, I just want to rest right now especially tomorrow we will go home to Chongqing." Zhan replied respectively as he closed his eyes. 

"Lin just let Zhan be, it's too early to eat dinner anyways." Mr. Lee intervened.

Mr. Lee was actually Yibo’s butler originally but because Zhan is married to Yibo, Mr. Lee also serves him, willingly. 

 Nanny Lin and butler Lee were always been with Zhan in their big house coz ever since Emily came back to China, Yibo always left him alone at home. And even though Yibo doesn't treat Zhan very well, he still goes home and sleeps at the mansion.

When they arrived at the mansion, Zhan went straight to his room, to get some rest first. 

"Mr. Lee, do you think Zhan won't leave our young master?! I just overheard them  that Yibo wanted to divorce Zhan." Nanny Lin asked the butler with a bit of sadness.

 "We don't know, Yibo is already being violent to Zhan. Nobody wants to stay and let themselves be treated poorly. Maybe for now he will tolerate Yibo’s bad treatment to him but sooner or later, Xiao Zhan will give up.” He shook his head and left nanny Lin at the foot of the stairs.

 While Zhan was in his room he slowly lay down on his bed, he was also a bit tired.

 "Soon this room will be empty. I've never had a nice memory of this house. all the memories I have in this house are nothing but painful memories." He sadly utters in the air. 

Ever since, Yibo never showed his gentle side to Zhan even when they first met, Zhan dozed off and his dream took him to the past.

flash back .. 

"The hell is wrong with you?" Yibo shouted, when he collided with a man and the coffee he was carrying spilled on his clothes. "Are you freakin’ blind or what?!" He added getting pissed. 

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't really mean it" the other guy apologizes.

 "Now what?! You already ruined my clothes. Do you know I'm going to another meeting?" Yibo wipes his suit that’s been spilled with the coffee. Thankfully it’s an iced coffee and not a hot one. He looked at the person who collided with him. It seems that the guy's suit will be a good fit for him. "Come here, come with me" he grabbed the guy's arm and dragged him to the restroom. 

"Now take off your clothes" he ordered to the guy that he just dragged when they entered the restroom. 

"Eh? What do you mean?!" The other guy was shocked. "Are you deaf ?! I said, take off the clothes that you're wearing." Yibo said angrily to the other guy. 

 "But why would you ask me to take off my clothes?" The other guy again and immediately covered his body with his hand. "Wait! don't tell me you're thinking of something else?! ptff! geez you're such a perv guy." he said laughing.

 "Let's exchange our clothes since you ruined my clothes and I can't attend a meeting like this and it's your fault, so take it off now" Yibo yells at the guy as he was already annoyed at him. The other guy started to undress and he handed it to Yibo.

Yibo entered the cubicle to get dressed, after a minute Yibo came out wearing the clothes of the man who had collided with him, "Here you can wear my wet suit.” He said while handing him his own clothes. He then turned around and left without looking back. 

"What should I do? How can I face Mrs. Wang with this state? My clothes are wet and it smells like coffee." He whines at himself 

*

The meeting ended smoothly, but Yibo’s anger towards the person who ran into him still didn’t subside. Yibo didn't realize his expression while thinking about the guy.

"What’s with that frown?! Do you have a problem?!” Yibo’s mother approached hi.

"A stupid guy bumped into me and ruined my suit.” He replied angrily to his mother.

“But you look good in your suit right now, and you also smelled sweet.” His mother smiled at him. "This suit isn’t mine, I don't have time to change my clothes." Yibo explained to his mother. 

“What do you mean by that?" Mrs. Wang asked. But suddenly someone disturbed them 

"Mrs. Wang, he is already at your office." Her secretary informed her. “In a minute I'll be going, I mean we'll be going.” She replied to her secretary, “At least you’re not naked.” Yibo rolled his eyes. 

Mrs. Wang and Yibo left the function room and went to Mrs. Wang’s office.

"I want to introduce you to my best friend's son. He is cute and at the same time pretty," Mrs. Wang giggled. 

"Mom! Your not gonna set me up for another date right?!" he asked his mother, 

“Come on my son, this would be the last ok, I know you'll like this one." She explained to Yibo in a persuasive manner.

Soon they arrive in her office, "Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting. " Mrs. Wang said to the guy who was in her office, she walked towards him and shook hands.

 "It's ok, Mrs. Wang, I just came too." The guest replied,  respectively. 

 "Thank you, and that is my son. Yibo, come here son.” She called his son who was at the door still frowning. "Yibo, I want you to meet Xiao Zhan, Xiao Zhan, this is my son Yibo." Mrs. Wang happily introduced  the two when Yibo finally approached them. 

"YOU"! They said together and pointed at each other after recognizing each other, Mrs. Wang was shocked of what's happening.

Please! Don't forget to vote and leave some comments

As of now this is the only story that i can update, since i already have this in my draft.