chapter 13

Chapter 13

Zhan’s POV

While Yibo and I were waiting for our luggage,  suddenly Emily showed up from nowhere. She suddenly hugged Yibo. I was so surprised.  I took a step back. 

I saw how Emily clings to Yibo's arm. "Hon, welcome home!" She softly said to Yibo and he just smiled. But Emily suddenly kissed him. I quickly look away.

“You surprised me." Yibo said after the kiss. 

I immediately grabbed my luggage when I spotted it.

"I'll go ahead first since I've already got my luggage." I said but didn’t bother to wait for Yibo’s response. I left them there with quick steps. I didn't even realize that my tears were already rolling down my cheeks as I made my way out of the airport. 

Everything is now over. I'm setting you free.  I thought to myself. 

I was about to hail a taxi when someone suddenly grabbed my arm. I turned around to check who it was. And there I saw Fox and he’s with Jiyang.

"Where are you going bunny?” Fox asked me while grinning.  "We’re here to pick you up." He added. 

"How did you know that I would be arriving today?" I asked them. And they just shrugged. 

I was really surprised when  Fox grabbed my arm but at the same time I was happy that someone came to pick me up at the airport. 

Fox took my luggage and some of my stuff and led the way to the parking lot. We walked to the parking lot where their car was parked. I’m really glad they’re  here. 

"Will head straight  to Cheng’s  place. They prepared a small party." Jiyang said while he was driving. 

"Ok" I leaned my head in the backrest of the chair. I'm so tired and sleepy and my body is still a bit sore from what Yibo and I did.

"Are you okay? You look exhausted.” Jiyang asked me suddenly.

“I'm just tired from the trip.” I murmured. 

"Looks like Yibo is a beast in bed, huh." Fox commented out of the blue. I suddenly shot up from my seat hearing what Fox said.

Damn it, Fox!   I curse inside my head.

"Oops! Did I hit the bell?" Fox laughed but suddenly got a slap from Jiyang on his forehead.

"Waah! Jiyang, that hurts!" he complained. 

"That wasn’t  part of my plan…it just happened.” I looked away, I felt so embarrassed to look at them. 

It's really the truth. What happened between me and Yibo in Korea was not on my plan. And I don’t have any intention to do it either. But I didn't regret it. I love Yibo and I’m willing to give everything for him. 

But he… he’s willing to throw me away without even a second thought. 

Soon we arrived at Cheng's apartment. They prepared a lot of food, Yanli even cooked my favorite food, lotus beef soup.

"Welcome home, Zhan." They all greeted me. 

“Oh gosh… why did you even bother? I was just gone for a couple of days.” I said with a soft laugh and hugged them one at a time while saying my thanks. 

I gave them the gifts I bought. The night came and I decided to go home since I also have a lot to do at home. 

Jiyang was the one who sent me home because Fox left first as he got a sudden call.