chapter 2

Chapter 2

After Zhan passed out they immediately took him to the hospital. Nanny Lin didn't know what to do as Zhan was already unconscious.

 "Mr. Lee, hurry up. I'm scared for Zhan." Nanny Lin said with a hint of panic in her voice while her hand was on Zhan’s forehead. 

 "If I do that, we might  get into a car accident. Please stay calm, Mr. Zhan will be okay." Butler Lee replied  assuringly. Though he said that in a calm manner but deep inside he was nervous too.  

Zhan woke up after 2 hours, "Where am I?" Zhan mumbled as he slowly got up.

 "Zhan, don't move yet, you might get yourself hurt even more." Mr. Lee supported him so he could get up and sit properly.

 "Zhan, dear we're here at the hospital. We brought you here because you were unconscious after you collapsed on the floor and rushed you here immediately." He explained to Zhan.

"We need to go home, maybe Yibo will look for me and I'm not at home." Zhan tried to pull the dextrose attached to his hand. 

"Don't pull those out. Master Yibo already knows you're here so let's go home tomorrow. I'll go home for a while to prepare food for the young master" said Mr. Lee, "Zhan, you need to rest first. If you want to go home then you must need to rest for now okay? The doctor doesn't have any advice yet if you are clear to go right now.” He added, looking sadly at Zhan.

Mr. Lee helped Zhan lay down on his bed again so he could rest. 

"Don’t you want to eat? I'll buy you something to eat at the canteen.” Nanny Lin suddenly asked Zhan which the latter just replied,  "I'm not hungry. I just want to sleep again", 

Zhan then turns his back on the people who look so worried about him. When Nanny Lin made sure that Zhan was asleep, she decided to call Mrs. Wang—Yibo’s mother to inform her of Zhan's condition even though she knew that Yibo  would get angry at her when he found out that she was the one who told his mother.

 Mrs.Wang called Yibo after she received the call from Nanny Lin. Informing Yibo that the two of them should go home and make sure Zhan is with him when they go home to Chongqing—at Wang’s ancestral house. 

After the call Yibo immediately went to the hospital where Zhan was admitted. Yibo immediately went to Zhan's room and found him still asleep. Zhan stirred in his sleep and his eyes slowly opened.

 "It's good and you're awake," Yibo greeted coldly after seeing Zhan woke up.

 "Yibo, it’s you." Zhan smiled at him. 

"I didn't come here to visit you, I came here to warn you. Mama is going home to Chongqing tomorrow and she wants us to go home there too," he explained

 "Why is Mama going home?!" Zhan asks Yibo with shock. 

"I'm warning you, Xiao Zhan. Don't try to mess with me. You know how angry I am, so don't test my patience." Yibo threatens him. "Don't worry, I will play your game." His response was weak. And Yibo left the hospital immediately.

After he visited Zhan, he immediately went to Emily's condo unit. Yibo drops by to a nearby bake shop, to buy a cake for  Emily. 

"Miss! I want that double chocolate cake," Yibo ordered. The sales lady smiled at him, "here's your order sir," and handed Yibo the cake he ordered  already  wrapped  inside a box.

"I'm sure your lover will definitely love that cake. That cake is our best seller.” Said the sales lady. “Thank you. Well, she loves to eat chocolates, so this is what I chose. " Yibo replied, turned his back and walked out of the shop. 

*dingdong*

"Just a  second.  Coming!" Emily shouted.  When she opened the door she was welcomed by Yibo who was standing in front of her door, carrying a small box.

 "For you.” Yibo happily handed the cake to Emily. "Aww..! my boyfie is so sweet," Emily cling on Yibo’s neck. 

Yibo picked up Emily and carried her to the sofa, 

"Wait! The cake… you  might ruin it. What are you doing.” Emily stated almost reprimanding  Yibo and snatched the box of cake from him then she gently placed it on the center table. 

"I have something to tell you.” Yibo paused. “Mama is coming home and she also wants us to go home to Chongqing—me and Zhan." he explained to Emily.

Emily was shocked, she didn't know what to say. "Why is Mrs. Wang coming back home suddenly?!" she asked Yibo.

 "I don't know. But don't worry, it's only 3 days. Mama won't be here in China for long. She's busy with her businesses in Hong Kong." he explained to Emily.

 "Yibo, can you just not go home?! I'm the only one here at home,"She said softly. 

"I can't. If I don't go home with zhan, maybe Mama will get even angrier.  She went home because of Zhan." Yibo made Emily sit on his lap, "When we come back here, I'll process the divorce papers with Zhan immediately." He smiled. 

Yibo started kissing Emily while his hand roamed around her body.  Emily moan when hi felt Yibo’s mushroom

  Emily moan when hi felt Yibo’s mushroom

Hello! Everyone.
Im sorry that i didn't drop a new chapter, my place was hit by typhoon odette last week. We still dont have electricity and even water, right now i am struggling for our everyday needs.  I am praying that our electricity will be soon restored, so i can update some of my story.

Please! Leave comment and don't forget to vote .....