I look down at my hands

Me: "You... you're joking right?"

She shook her head

Lita: "I'm not tied to the void, I can leave but, I can't interact with real-life objects."

Me: "Fuck that okay!? you're telling me, that my old man, has been sneaking into my house and going into my mothers' room, and doing god knows what and you didn't tell me!?"

She nodded 

Lita: " Y/n I am your guardian demon, I see and hear what everyone around you does and thinks. I know when people lie, I know when people hate, I know when people love, and I know when people feel sorrow, anger, lust, fear, or joy."

She stood up and towered over me

Lita:  "But I am bound by rule, never to speak of another living humans' actions or feelings."

She caressed my cheek

Lita: "If I did speak on the actions of a living person I would undoubtedly be taken away and executed."

I looked down in shame

Me: "I didn't know... sorry for snapping at you."

She smiled warmly

Lita: "Your reaction was justified Y/n." 

She patted my head 

Another living human? Is my old man dead?

I didn't even get to ask the question before Lita confirmed my suspicions. I start to feel nauseous, my knees trembled and I felt lightheaded. Lita took notice of this and instantly took me inside the replica house. She helped me to the bed and comforted me by lightly messaging my shoulders.

Me: Lita, w-what was my old man doing in my house?"

I turn around to face her

Me: What was he doing to mom?"

I looked at her pleadingly 

Lita: "He visited your mothers' room every day and-"

The void cracked 

Damn it I must be waking up!

Me: "What did he do!?"

Lita: "Your father-!"

______________________________________

Me: NOOOOOOOO!"

I woke up and flailed my arms around, trying to get a grasp of my surroundings. I felt someone touch my arm and instinctively pushed the person away.

Me: "Get off of me!"

My vision cleared. Kai'sa sat in front of me looking terrified. I was stunned at the sight and immediately began apologizing.

Me; "I am so sorry Kai'sa, I didn't mean to snap like that I-I."

I took a step closer to her and she flinched. I knelt to the ground in front of her. She must think I'm some sort of monster.

I didn't dare look up from the floor.

Me: I would never hurt you intentionally Kai'sa, I was having a nightmare I didn't mean to hit you, I'm sorry."

I'm not a monster, I don't want to lose her.

My throat went dry, I felt like I was choking all while my heart was racing. My hands were trembling and I started to feel lightheaded.

Me: "Y-you know I'd never hurt you right Kai'sa?..."

I barely managed to squeak out those words.

Me: "Look you can hit me back and we can call it even yeah?"

I was desperately looking for any way to fix this situation.

Me: "I won't move, I swear."

I feel tears swelling in my eyes

Me: "I'm a good person, I'm not a monster. Please don't leave me..."

I practically whispered those words to myself.

I saw Kai'sa stand up, I closed my eyes and silently braced myself to be hit.

Please forgive me Kai'sa...

Instead of an attack, I felt a gentle hug. I opened my eyes and stared blankly at the couch in front of me.

Me: "K-Kai'sa?"

She rubbed my back in circles in response.

Kai'sa: "It's okay Y/n, everything is alright."

I took a few short deep breaths. I slowly wrapped my arms around Kai'sa and closed my eyes again. 

Kai'sa: "I know you'd never hurt me intentionally, it's okay, I believe you."

I buried my face into her shoulder. She sat there comforting me for the next few minutes. Eventually, I backed away from the hug, but I kept my eyes off of her.

Me: "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to get emotional on you like that."

I stood up and dusted myself off 

Kai'sa: "It's okay."

She stood up and looked at me, we made eye contact.

Kai'sa: "Do you mind telling me what your nightmare was about?"

What would I even say? How do you tell someone that a demon inside your mind is telling you life-shattering things without sounding insane?

Heyo, big papa is here. And I only have one thing to say... holy shit DarkSoulsz stop taking all the good K/DA ideas, I stg I was going to do almost all the stories you have in a very similar way, especially the Evelynn one. That aside, I love you all and you have my gratitude for being so patient. Again I am still writing, but now I have to put way more thought and effort into these chapters. That does mean it's going to take longer to post but you get more character development and genuine dialog/world building.