Chapter 30

Ahri PoV

The room went dead silent, y/n was still, it felt like his presence disappeared from under me.

I turn to face him, his face was completely calm, no emotion was plastered on his face. His rage was boiling over, I could tell but none of that anger was displayed on his body.

And that was more terrifying than anything else.

His hand reached down to his pocket and after ruffling for a few moments he pulled out some money. He placed it on the table and pushed it towards evelynn.

His still expression remained, he didn't say anything, he didn't do anything, I could barely tell he was breathing. The room remained silent, I could tell everyone else was getting uncomfortable.

Me: "H-hey."

I nearly choke on my words, after a second I grip my nerves and speak.

Me: "Are you alright y/n?"

His silence made me nervous but that nervousness soon faded when he spoke.

Y/n: "Yeah I am, why?"

He had a goofy smile on his face, but I could tell he was absolutely boiling with rage.

Y/n: "So are all of you going to gawk at the fact I skipped a truth or are we going to keep playing."

Everyone seemed to calm down and get excited again.

Y/n PoV

I was just about ready to mess up evelynn's pretty little face but I decided against it.

If they're going to bother me all the time, I might as well drain as much money as I can.

I smirk at evelynn

Yeah, that's the only reason I'm hanging out with them, only for the money that's it. There's... no other reason. Right?

Evelynn: "Well the next number is number 4."

Me: "Truth or dare?"

Akali: "Dare me bud."

Me: "Slap the dog shit out of evelynn."

Akali: "Ok."

She got up and slap evelynn across the face. But she didn't get away Scott free, a red hand shaped mark was now on both evelynn and akali.

Me: "Y'know evelynn, often the simplest revenge is the best."

She gritted her teeth

Evelynn: "Number 1."

Akali: "Truth or dare."

Evelynn: "Dare."

Akali: "Hmm."

Evelynn: "Before you give me a dare, dont you think we should get y/n back?"

Akali giggled with a sinister look on her face.

Akali: "That's a really good point."

She hummed questioningly

Akali: "Why don't we give him one of his fantasies?"

Evelynn: "Like what?"

Me: "Woah, woah, why don't we all just calm down."

Akali: "Nope, I was tickled the hell out of, so now I will have my revenge. Eve, I dare you to crush y/n's head between your thighs."

Evelynn cackled with a smirk plastered on her face.

Evelynn: "Gladly~"

I felt ahri about to get off me but she was stopped by evelynn.