Chapter 32

Ahri PoV

I was already planning on paying for his mother's medical bill's. But now, I can help him with both at once.

Y/n: "But what if she-"

I shush him

Me: "Y/n do you have any idea how much she talked about you? Almost everyday she was sad and would mention you and how much she missed you."

He deflated a bit, I patted his shoulder.

Me: "I know no matter what I say you'll be scared, so take all the time you want. I'll still pay for your mother's medical bills even if you don't do it anytime soon."

I smiled at him

Me: "But I promise the day you are ready to tell her, she'll give you the brightest smile and welcome you."

He nervously tapped his fingers against his leg.

Y/n: "I'll tell her, but not today."

He still looked apprehensive as he stood up.

Y/n: "Please don't tell anyone about this."

He looked at me with pleading eyes I stood up and place my hand on his shoulder.

Me: "I'm not as gossipy as evelynn, my lips are sealed, and I'll make sure to keep her in check."

He smiled and thanked me

Y/n: "I think I'll head home."

I nodded

Me: "I'm sure your tired, I hope you sleep well tonight."

He weakly nodded and started to walk away. I followed behind him and unlocked the door so he could leave. I led him out into the living room and opened the front door.

As soon as he stepped outside he tripped and fell down the stairs. I rushed down the stairs in shock, I picked his head up and checked his pulse through his neck.

His pulse was normal so I checked his face and head for any injuries. No blood or anything. I checked the rest of his body and made sure he was fine.

His eyes weakly opened, he groaned and hugged me. I awkwardly sat there, while bot really being sure whether to let him hug me or pull away. I decided to just let him, I helped him up and put him back inside our house.

He stumbled over to the couch and fell on it.

Me: "Y/n are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I think, I usually don't pass out this often."

Me: "How often do you pass out?"

Y/n: "Usually like once every month."

I knelt next to him, he looked really unhealthy up close. He had a weak smile on his face.

Y/n: "I'm sure I'll be fine, I just need to close my eyes for a bit."

Me: "Maybe I could help you sleep."

He had a quizzical look in his face

Me: "I can help you sleep by using a bit of magic, it improves the quality of the sleep and the refreshed feeling in the morning."

Y/n: "Really?"

I nod my head

Y/n: "Okay go ahead."

I felt my heart flutter, y/n is actually putting his trust in me, I won't let him down.

Me: "Close your eyes for me."