Chapter 7

Ahri PoV

Y/n seemed to enjoy sitting with us, he even had a small smile on his face when I made a dumb joke.

Me: "Y/n can I ask you something."

Y/n: "Sure."

He didn't make a sassy remark that's a huge improvement.

Me: "Are there any other people besides the ones you mentioned I should avoid?"

He stayed quiet and though for a moment

Y/n: "Avoid little d and big D."

Evelynn spoke soon after

Evelynn: "Obviousoy I don't date guys with small dicks but why not big ones?"

Y/n stared at her with a deadpan expression until it got a bit awkward.

Y/n: "Well I can't really have expected you to know who I was talking about, so I'll let that one slide."

He turned back to me

Y/n: "Little d is a guy named Draven, he got that nickname because of his older brother Darius, who people call big D, I wasn't talking about dick sizes evelynn."

Akali laughed

Akali: "What, you got a little one so you're getting nervous?"

Akali was clearly joking around but I wasn't sure how y/n would take it so I smacked her wrist.

Y/n: "And here I was thinking you were above dick jokes little lea-"

Y/n eyes widened and he covered his mouth before quickly speaking again.

Y/n: "Akali."

His tone was much more serious his whole attitude changed and he avoided eye contact with akali.

Akali punched his shoulder lightly

Akali: "I'm just messing with you y/n, I'm sure you have a nice dick."

Evelynn: "Akali, darling, I'd be more than happy to confirm that for you."

Evelynn was teasing her and it clearly worked. While y/n didn't show a reaction at all. The bell rang signaling next period. We all left to math class with Ms. Fiora. I sat next to y/n and tried to make conversation. He answered and didn't seem to annoyed.

Fiora: "Now it's time for your math tests."

She handed it out a test to everyone. Two tests in one day really?

Y/n got to wek immediately and so did I. I finished about 20 minutes in, I could see akali struggling but Ms. Fiora was keeping a close eye on the class. Eventually everyone finished and everyone had their test graded.

Fiora: "It appears we have 4 students who actually study, the only a's came from, y/n, ahri, evelynn, and kai'sa."

She fixed up the papers on her desk

Fiora: "Next time try harder, here's tonight's homework, you may work on it silently for the rest of class."

She handed out papers which I assumed to be the homework. Once again y/n god done with it very quickly and rested his head. I scooted closer to him he opened his eyes and stared at me lazily.

I smiled at him

Me: "Mind helping me with this problem."

He yawned but sat up and helped me work trough the problem. He took me step by step, I knew how to solve it, but i just wanted to get to talk to him a little more. The bell rang again and everyone gathered their stuff to leave. Last period is... theater.

I walked next to y/n

Y/n: "Is there something you want? I'm pretty sure you know the way to the theater building."

Me: "I do, but what's wrong with walking alongside a freind."

He froze up for a second before turning to me.

Y/n: "Let me get one thing straight, you and me aren't freinds, I'm only talking to you because that's the quickest way to get you to leave me alone."

Y/n PoV

She backed up and held her hand to her chest.

Ahri: "O-oh I'm... sorry."

She seemed visually deflated and sad. Tch dont pull that fake sad thing on me.

Ahri: "I guess... I'll see you around?"

She was walking away but I grabbed her hand before she managed to.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

Me: "Don't cry."

She turned to me and tried not to look sad.

Ahri: "I'm fine."

I swallowed my pride and apologized to her.

Me: "I was being harsh, I'm sorry, is there anything you want me to do so I can make it up to you."

Her tails started wagging and her ears perked up she smiled brightly at me.

Ahri: "Weelllll there is one thing."

She seemed to be really excited God damn it y/n.

Ahri: "Me and the girls were planning on going out tonight and doing something fun."

Me: "And you want me to come along?"

She nodded enthusiastically I sighed knowing full well in would be a dick if I refused.

Me: "Fine I'll go with you."

She giggled and smiled more before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the theater building. She dragged me to the back of the class where I usually sit. She sat next to me and happily tapped away at her desk until her freinds came and class started.

Me: "You've asked me a lot today ahri."

She turned to me with a questioning look on her face.

Me: "It's only fair I get a few questions aswell."

She tilted her head and hummed before finally agreeing.

Me:  "Good, now for the first question, why do you want me as your friend."

Ahri smiled again and answered

Ahri: "At first I just wanted to be your friend because you seemed like you needed one, but now that I know you a little better I want to be your freind because I want to see you happy."

I scoff at her idea but continue with the other question.

Me: "Your tails and ears, were you born with them."

She seemed to freeze up the moment I brought up her features but calmed down as soon as I finished the sentence.

Ahri: "Yes they're real and I was born with them."

Jhin: "Welcome to theater students, let us begin acting."

I've never shown any of the readers my other bird so here he is

His name is chíco its Spanish dont brother trying to pronounce it

His name is chíco its Spanish dont brother trying to pronounce it. He a little tiny parrot.