Chapter 12

I sat back in my seat more and closed my eyes for the first time in a bit. I entered the void of my dreams once again.

I walk aimlessly for a while until a bright light starts shining in my void. A voice spoke to me. It was a beautiful, soothing, and feminine voice.

???: "You shouldn't be alone, you know that right?"

The light was blinding to say the least but I soon recovered.

Me; "I don't know who you are, but you're wrong."

A laugh erupted from the blinding light

???: "Give other people a chance y/n, I promise not everyone is againts you."

A warm feeling spread across my back as I felt the touch of someone's hand.

The void inverted, the once infinite black turned to a pure white. I turned back and there was no one there. The void returned soon after, drowning the white in darkness once more.

Ahri: "Y/n?"

Me: "Huh!?"

My eyes shoot open and I see ahri looking worried and somewhat scared.

Ahri: "I was going to tell you it's time to go to lunch."

Me: "Oh."

I yawned and stretched a bit before picking up my stuff. I feel ahri place her hand on my shoulder.

Ahri: "Are you okay."

Me: "I'm fine."

I quickly walk off before she could follow me. I sneaked trough the halls to make sure I wasn't followed by her. I let out a small sigh of relief and walk to my locker and put my stuff away.

I check my pockets, 5 bucks that's enough for the cheapest lunch.

I walked to the lunchroom passing by some people luckily none of them had fox ears, were called ahri, and wanted to be my friend.

Ahri: "Hey I found you."

What in the fuck

I basically snap my neck turning back to face her.

Me: "Did you tag me with a gps or something."

Ahri: "Nope."

I furrow my brow but continue walking until I'm inside the lunchroom.

Ahri; "Let's get lunch together."

Me: "No."

Ahri: "C'mon just eat lunch with me."

Me: "Hmph and here I was thinking you and your band of girls all wanted to be my freind."

Ahri: "We do, but the others are dealing with their new friends."

Me: "Whatever."

I walked off leaving her behind

Ahri: "Wait!"

She caught up to me

Me: "You are incredibly persistent."

Ahri: "Thank you~ I'm told that's one of my best qualities."

Me: "Annoying is more accurate."

Ahri: "A-annoying?"

I hear her voice crack, damn it

Me: "Let's just get lunch, yeah?"

Ahri: "Yay! I'm paying!"

Me: "I have my own money, don't bother paying for me."

Ahri: "Nonsence."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along, she bought the most expensive lunches for both of us which totalled 50 bucks. She dragged me along to the back where we sat last time for lunch.

There were a few new people who I knew of but never talked to. Little leaf waved us down, I slid my hands into my jacket pockets and approached a little after ahri.

Akali: "These are my new freinds."

Me: "Does that mean you'll leave me alone now?"

Ahri grabbed me again and pulled me down to take a seat.

Ekko: "Y/n right?"

He extended his hand for me to shake only to be left hanging. He awkwardly pulled his hand back and scratched the back of his head.

Ekko: "Uh, well my name's-"

Me: "Your name is ekko, I'm fully aware."

He stayed silent for a moment but pointed to guy sitting next to him.

Ekko: "This is-"

Me: "Yasuo."

Ekko: "How did-"

Me: "I know who all of you are, if I wanted to be your freind I would've approached you, I didn't so you can assume I don't want to be."

I opened up the lunch

Me: "I just wish someone would get the damn hint."

Ahri: "Who?"

I look at her with an unamused face

Me: "You're doing that just to spite me."

She smiled innocently

Ahri: "Doing what?"

I let out a frustrated sigh

Me: "Never mind."

Qiyana: "This guy seems like an absolute dick."

Me: "That's kinda the point I'm trying to get across here."

Qiyana: "I think I know why y/n is the way he is."

Ahri: "What's he like?"

Qiyana ignored her comment

Qiyana: "You have daddy issues don't you?"

Me: "I have issues, not familial ones."

Qiyana: "Oh really? what are you're issues?"

Me: "I have an insatiable urge to punch the shit out of people until they stop moving."

This got the entire table quiet

Evelynn: "For a second there I thought he was going to say he beats him meat."

I roll my eyes and just eat my food in silence while the conversation resumed around me.

Ahri: "I'm just trying to be your friend y/n."

Me: "I've said it multiple times already, I. Don't. Want. Freinds."

She stayed silent for the first time and just ate her food. Unfortunately purging your self of all emotion is literraly impossible. The guilt was building up inside my mind.

Maybe I was a little too hurtful... No, the further she is from me the better, I won't anyone get close to me... never again.

My thoughts were cut off as the bell rang signalling the next class. I this away my empty lunch and walk towards my next class after getting my stuff from my locker.

Engineering the second to last class today. Thank God.

I sat down at my usual spot, at the back of the class. Mr. H greeted students as they entered. I couldn't be bothered to respond, but that wasn't what was on my mind. Ahri wasn't sitting next to me. Why the hell do I even care.

Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I glanced around the room to see where she was. She as sitting with her friends, she turned back right as I looked at her, our eyes made contact for a second. Her face looked sad, but I didn't see it for long because she quickly turned back around.

Just apologize you dick, showing some human decency won't fucking kill you.