Chapter 54

Hear me out. I know I said I was going to go god mode, but, it's me were talking about here. Jokes aside this chapter is very important and I didn't want to rush it. Because from here some real ass shit is going to be happening.

The next 5 or so chapters are going to be set up, and then after that the grand finale will happen where everything is revealed and explained.

We made idle chat for a while, at first nothing really differed from my usual morning routine. With the exception of everyone staring or peeking at me.

I didn't mind much, I was mostly concerned with the devine food in front of me.

Akali: "Hey Ahri, you're handling the groceries right?"

Ahri nodded from across the table.

M/n: "I noticed you were low on ingredients."

Ahri swallowed a pancake

Ahri: "Well we usually eat a lot of take out, but with You and Y/n cooking we ran out quicker than normal."

Mom laughed

M/n: "With the way my boy eats, I have no doubt you would've ran out either way."

I blushed lightly as everyone giggled around me.

Me: "Mans gotta eat."

I ate another piece of bacon as mom finished her pancake.

M/n: "If you don't mind Ahri, I would like to do the groceries for you."

Ahri almost instantly tried to change her mind.

Ahri: "No, it's fine ma'am, you should just focus on recovering."

My mom gasped

M/n: "I may be old, but I assure you I am not a frail lady. And aside from that, I would rather enjoy some time outside of a house."

She took a drink of coffee

M/n: "It's been years since I've felt this good, and I don't plan on wasting today's time."

Ahri glanced at me with uncertainty, I responded with a nod of approval.

Ahri: "Okay ma'am, if you really want to then I have no problem with it."

Mom smiled

M/n: "Great, I'll get a list started after breakfast."

I feel a cold shiver go up my spine, then I realize it was just Evelynn sliding her hand across my back.

She whispered lightly as everyone else chatted.

Evelynn: "We were invited to a party a few days ago~"

I grew uncomfortable with her sudden proximity.

Evelynn: "I was wondering if you'd like to come along~"

She placed her other hand near my chest

Evelynn: "As my date~"

I back away from her slightly, she quickly got the hint and took her hands off of me.

A party does sound nice... I haven't really ever been to one. Maybe it'll be fun.

I was going to answer but before I could, Akali spoke.

Akali: "You think you're so slick eve."

She ducked under my arm and hugged my torso.

Akali: "Y/n is coming as my date."