Chapter 31

The room was dark, I couldn't see a thing, but soon enough I did hear a voice.

???: "Y/n, can I talk to you for a second."

Me: "Eh? Is that you foxy, I can't tell."

The lights turned on

Ahri: "You're my friend right?"

I chuckled

Me: "Sure, why not."

Ahri: "Then do you mind confirming something for me?"

Me: "Okay I guess I got time, what do you want me to enlighten you about?"

Ahri: "Are you really akali's childhood freind?"

How do she know!? Did evelynn snitch me out?

Me: "What? I just met all of you."

Ahri: "Evelynn says otherwise."

That bitch!

I shrug my shoulders

Me: "I dont know what to tell you, this is the first time I've even heard about you gals."

Ahri: "Then why do you call akali little leaf? akali always said her childhood freind called her that."

Me: "Coincidence I guess."

She sat down on her bed, apparently we were in her room which I just noticed.

Ahri: "You do realize I can sense when people lie."

Fuck she can?

Ahri: "Are you going to admit it?"

Me: "I am akali's childhood freind."

I stand in shocked silence why the fuck did I say that!?

Ahri: "I'm sure you're wondering, why you admited."

I grit my teeth, I activated apnoea

Me: "What did you do!"

She frowned

Ahri: "I can use emotional magic, that magical ability can be used for plenty of nifty moves, like forcing a person to tell the truth."

I walk forward, I could feel my blood boiling. Before I could fully walk up to her my body collapsed. Before I hit the floor she caught me.

Ahri: "And that is the second part of my ability, essence drain."

She held a blue orb in her hand

Me: "This is... bullshit..."

She lets my body go and I fall harmlessly to the ground. I hear the door lock. Before she could walk back, my ability kicked in again. I stood up and turned back to her.

Ahri: "Why bother continuing to resist? All I want to do is help you."

Me: "Last time I checked I don't need your help."

Ahri: "Not even for your mother?"

Ahri PoV

I could tell he was angry, but his eerie calmness still sent shivers down my spine. Before I could even react he had me pinned against my door.

Y/n: "You can fuck with my life all you want, but if you dare ever, mention my ma again, it won't end pretty for you."

Me: "I'm sure your mom would be real proud of you."

He pushes his hand against my neck

Me: "Imagine how your mother would react to you threatening a woman."