Chapter 15

Double upload for my impatient readers.

Ahri continued to pester me while I was actually trying to attend to customers until at one point I snapped.

Me: "Ahri could you piss off for a second? I'm trying to work."

Boss: "Y/n!"

Of fucking course

Me: "I quit."

I yanked off my work uniform and tossed it in his table.

Me: "Oh yeah before I forget, I pissed in your coffee cup for the past two weeks."

The boss immediately spits out his coffee and I book it out of the store.

Ahri: "Y/n wait!"

Me: "Can you just fuck off woman!"

I activate apnoea just to make sure I get away from the boss and ahri along with her crew. I dash my way through the streets and onto the rooftops. I roll onto the roof of an abandoned building and duck down.

I hear running go past the building and into the distance. I breathe a sigh of relief and sit up. Now how am I supposed to get another job.

I groan and fall flat onto the roof

Me: "Well I guess I can go back and work in the coffee shop."

I laid on the cold roof for a few moments, looking at the sky.

???: "Hello there~"

I quickly turn around and get into a stance.

Evelynn: "Relax darling, it's just me."

I sighed and sat back down

Me: "What do you want."

Evelynn: "Just a small chat with you."

She sat down next to me

Me: "Go ahead then, I want you to leave so ask me your questions and leave."

Evelynn: "I don't have questions darling, I have statements."

I turn to her with a confused look on my face

Evelynn: "I've dealt with a lot of people, I can read them like a book, especially men like you."

I scoff

Me: "Yeah? You're a psychic now?"

Evelynn: "No, seeing all the visual cue's is good enough, for example you tend to freeze up when you talk to Akali, it's quiet curious no?"

I stayed silent

Evelynn: "Looks like I got the bullseye, you know her, but the question is from where?"

I once again stayed silent

Evelynn: "But that's not the only thing, you clearly don't get much sleep, the bags under your eyes are very clear, you over work yourself so you end up sleeping in class, but you're smart so you couldn't care less."

She yawned

Evelynn: "I pity you y/n, you sad, lonely, little boy."

Me: "CAN YOU JUST FUCK OFF YOU SLUT IN TRAINING!?"

Evelynn: "Ooh touched a nerve there, so what are you going to do."

I grabbed her collar and raised my fist

Evelynn: "Do it."

I clench my fist but sighed and let her go

Evelynn: "Ahri is trying real hard to be you're friend, not to say you deserve someone as kind as her."