Chapter 17

Go check out my boy LordGhostTurkey he made a K/DA story that also takes place in high school.  So go check him out his story Is dope.

I walked towards my homeroom class when I bumped into ahri.

Me: "Sorry nine tails."

I winked and kept walking forward

Ahri: "I-is that you're nickname for me?"

I notice she looked really uncomfortable

Me: "If you didn't like the nickname you could've just told me."

She looked down and for the first time she was quiet as we walked.

Ahri: "I got bullied a lot for being a vastaya, they used to call me nine tails too."

Me: "And you're letting that hold you down years later?"

Ahri: "W-what?"

Me: "Let me give you some advice, it dosen't matter what happened in your past."

I turn to face her

Me: "It won't matter what people said a day, a week, a year, a decade ago. they're all just words."

I patted her shoulder and smiled

Me: "it's up to you to decide whether you believe those words or the words of the people who care about you."

She stayed quiet for a few moments

Ahri; "That's... Surprisingly great advice."

Me: "What can I say, I'm a pretty smart guy."

Ahri: "Arrogant is more accurate."

Me: "It's only arrogant if I can't back it up."

I smirked and finally made it to homeroom, I walked inside and sat at the back like usual.

Ahri joined me soon after

Fiora: "Good morning students, I'd like to introduce you to a new student here in Hexi High."

???: "Hello everyone my name is seraphine, it's nice to meet you."

She waved to us, some people introduced themselves.

Fiora: "Take a seat wherever you'd like."

She seemed to look at the back and saw ahri. She quickly ran over to us

Seraphine: "Oh my god, you're ahri from K/DA."

Me: "K/DA, the hell is that?"

She ignored me and started talking to ahri again.

Seraphine: "May I shake your hand."

She excitedly extended her hand to ahri who simply shook it.

Seraphine: "In a huge fan Ms. Ahri."

Ahri smiled at her

Ahri: "I'm always happy to meet a fan but could you keep this secret between us?"

Seraphine: "Or course Ms. Ahri, oh um call me sera."

Sera sat down next to ahri and started asking her questions about this K/DA group, I assumed she meant her and the other three.

Apparently they were a huge deal, pop stars in fact.

Ahri: "Oh sorry, I'd like you to meet my freind y/n."

She turned to me with a happy look on her face. I tried to ignore pink hair next to ahri and just wait it out but she started talking to me again.

Ahri: "You said I had one favor right? I want to use it so you treat sera nicely."

Me: "Fuck me."

I whispered under my breath

Me: "Y/n L/n."

I shook Sera's hand she seemed happy

Sera: "You probably hear my name, but its seraphina, call me sera."

I put on a fake smile and nod my head.

The bell rang and we all went to the next class, English. All of us walk inside and I go to my seat at the back. Or at least I was until ahri sat back there first.

Ahri: "Do you mind sitting here?"

She pointed to the seat she would usually sit at. I shrugged and sat down  akali sat next to me followed by kai'sa, sera and evelynn.

Akali: "Why are you sitting here?"

Me: "Ask ahri."

Akali: "Eh I'm too lazy."

Me: "At least we have that in common."

I laid down and placed my face down. Mr. Viktor did his usual welcome and what not. I kept my face down and took a nap. Until akali shook me lightly.

Akali: "Why do you sleep so much?"

Me: "Because of my ability."

She looked confused so I explained

Me: "Apnoea rush uses a compound  called apnoea, apnoea is completely unique to me only I can make it and it can only live in my body."

She nodded in understanding

Me: "It forcibly takes energy from me and only gives me enough to survive on, so I have to eat and sleep much more than a normal person does."

Akali: "Wow, what a bad drawback."

Me: "Yeah, if I overuse it, I pass out."

Akali: "That's cool though."

She smiled at me  I yawned and fell back to sleep. The class ended like it always had, I did all my work and managed to get my homework done

The bell rang and we all left for the nest class PE. All of us walked together  to the gym building. Not much happened on the way.

I went to the guys locker room and changed into my gym clothes. I went to the back of the bleachers. The others followed behind me. Ahri and akali sat on either side of me.

Ahri: "Y/n is so good at sports, you should have seen him two days ago."

I chuckled

Me: "That won't be happening again ahri, the only times I out in effort is when I'm forced to or just to spite someone."

Akali: "So, just like every other person."

Me: "Good point."

I relaxed and laid back further

Vi: "Todays fame is basketball students, I hope you're all ready for this."

She bounced the ball and shot it at a hoop. She actually got it inside the net, everyone gave their damn's ooh's and aah's.

Caitlyn: "The first team is team Tiger, made of ahri, akali. Kai'sa, Evelynn seraphina and Y/n."

What are the fucking odds

Akali: "Dude, now you have to try hard."

Me: "Nah I'm good."

She lightly punched my shoulder and smiled with a c'mon look on her face.

Vi: "The second team is team dragon, made of sett, aatrox, garen, darius, kayn, and draven."

I immediately took off my jacket and folded it neatly.

Ahri: "I thought only spite motivated you."

I smirked

Me: "It does."

I placed my jacket down on where I sat and I made my way down to the court. I'm going to rip that boy in half.

"This is the start of something great."

-Some guy probably